- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Nov2003, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p1
Presents financial statistics and financial forecast of China and North-East Asian region for the period of 2001-2004. Information related to growth of gross domestic product of these countries.
- STATISTICS. // Finweek;6/8/2006, p78
A list of several financial statistics including economic indicators, gross domestic product, and trade and reserves in South Africa is presented. The economic indicators includes real and current retail sales, real and current wholesale sales, and commercial vehicle sales. The gross domestic...
- Mesa ... 'Blood, Sweat & Tears'. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p7
The Bolivian government needs to find an estimated additional the U.S. $0.04bn (or 0.5% of GDP), in order to plug the financing gap in the U.S. $4.1bn 2004 Budget announced in November, 2003. President Carlos Mesa is due to announce full details of his new austerity plans on January 31, although...
- Gross Domestic Product. Kosarev, A.; Ponomarenko, A. // Problems of Economic Transition;Oct96, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p55
Focuses on the gross domestic product (GDP) of Russia in 1996. Decline in the real volume of GDP since 1995; Methods for calculation of GDP; Relationship between reduction of real GDP and decline in industrial output; Impact of change in GDP structure on employee salaries.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p1
Presents a chart on the growth rate of gross domestic product of South East Asian countries for the years 2001 and 2002, and a forecast for the years 2003 and 2004, as published in the September 2003 issue of the periodical 'Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor.'
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p1
The section presents the economic indicators for the countries Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam. Percentage of the real GDP growth, inflation and current account balance of the countries are provided in the section.
- Taiwan GDP Firm. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p8
Reports on the growth of Taiwan's gross domestic product during the fourth quarter of 2002. Increase in Taiwanese government's 2003 growth forecast; Growth of country's exports in January 2003.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jul2006, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p1
Presents a chart of the real GDP growth and inflation of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Paraguay and Uruguay.
- MACRO INDICATORS. // Warsaw Business Journal;11/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p22
Presents a chart depicting the macro indicators in Poland. Percentage real growth for the gross domestic product; Government debt yield as of November 15; Source of information.