More Financial Planning Products to `Bone Up' Onï¿½
- 7 steps to better pet insurance talks. // Firstline;Oct2016, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p6
The article offers brief information on improving the pet insurance,
- Health INSURANCE. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);4/18/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 16, p85
Recommends getting pet health insurance to avoid spending a lot of money on veterinary treatment.
- Healthcare for Fluffy. Lee, Jeanne // Financial Planning;Nov2007, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p121
The article discusses whether pet insurance can really help protect financial planners' clients from high veterinary bills in the U.S. It reveals that pet insurance costs about $250 annually for a basic policy and $500 or more for top-of-the-line products. It cites the argument of some animal...
- Winning Ways. // Entrepreneur;Aug2003, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p92
Reports that the pet health insurance business plan by Chris Ashton, Natasha Ashton, Laura Bennett and Alex Krooglik won in the Wharton Business Plan Competition of the University of Pennsylvania in 2003. Emergence of the pet insurance idea; Amount won for start-up capital; Plans for...
- Is It Worth It? // NEA Today;Jan2007, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p49
The article focuses on pet insurance. Pet insurance premiums start at about $19 per month for dogs and $12 per month for cats, which are based on the species, age of the pet, where you live, and plan selected. Optional coverage for vaccination and routine care coverage is also available, and...
- UK pet insurance: reaches new highs. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Nov2008, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p125
The article reports on the growth of pet insurance market in Great Britain. The expansion of the pet insurance market was attributed to the increased consumer uptake of the product along with premium rate increases to cover high claims inflation. It is said that pet insurance has evolved to...
- The power of pet insurance. // Veterinary Economics;Nov2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p8
The article explores reasons driving pet owners with pet insurance to spend more on veterinary services. Topics discussed include reasons why veterinarians practice without the usual financial handcuffs on pet owners with pet insurance as well as disadvantages associated with this kind of...
- Your money questions answered. MONEY EXPERT Lea Ann Knight, CFP // All You;Aug2011, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p128
The article presents questions and answers related to money and finance, including the cost of pet insurance, the consequences of closing retail and credit card accounts, and the advantages and disadvantages of transferring credit card balances.
- In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb. Kenevich, Tanya // American Cemetery;Mar2012, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including long-term interests, marketing of a pet cemetery, and business planning.