WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Under Discussion. // Christianity Today;May2014, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p19
The article features the views of some Christian college professors and officials on whether Christian colleges should allow female faculty to teach men the Bible and highlights their arguments concerning teaching roles, biblical leadership, elder qualifications, and ecclesiology.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;4/20/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p155
This article presents an excerpt news item about a marketing teacher published in the "Charlotte News" periodical.
- List of Contributors. // Past & Present;Jan2010 Supplement 5, Vol. 206 Issue suppl_5, p342
A list is presented of contributors to the journal, including Daniel Branch of the University of Warwick, Paul J. Gillingham of the University of Pennsylvania, and Alan Knight of the University of Oxford.
- KNOW YOUR BIBLE. Wallace, Wilson // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);4/12/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p6
The article focuses on the keynote of the Book of Revelation which tells that the truth will triumph over evil.
- FROM THE BIBLE. // East Bernard Express (TX);9/6/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p1
An excerpt from the Bible about living in the truth is presented.
- What is a lie? Winters, Jeff // Wentzville Journal;8/3/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 62, pC3
The author talks about the topic of lying, offers definitions of the word the lie, and cites verses from the Bible which stress the importance of telling the truth.
- NEWS Opens Best Instructor Contest. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/23/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 17, p6
The article reports that the periodical "The News" has created a category for Best Trainer and is accepting nominations for its 13th annual Best Instructor contest in the U.S.
- Contributors. // Journal of Policy History;Jul2013, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p461
The article presents a list of contributors for the July 2013 publication of periodical "Journal of Policy History," including information on E. Attila Aytekin, Assistant Professor in Political Science; Research Fellow Nicolas Delalande; and Romain Huret, Associate Professor of American History.
- An analysis of parochialism at the JPE and QJE Medoff, Marshall H. // Journal of Socio-Economics;Apr2007, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p266
Abstract: Does a journal affiliated with a particular ideological or political belief, intellectual tradition, or methodological approach have parochial loyalties to their faculty members and doctorates? Examination of articles published in the Journal of Political Economy (affiliated with the...