WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- A home for Upjohn? Appelbaum, Alec // Business News New Jersey;09/21/98, Vol. 11 Issue 33, p9
Reports on Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc.'s planned relocation from Bridgewater to Peapack, New Jersey. Space requirements of the pharmaceutical company; Plans of the company to expand its staff; Speculations regarding Pharmacia & Upjohn's interest in the former Beneficial Center property.
- Bagging a big one. // Business News New Jersey;11/10/97, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p3
Reports the relocation of the headquarters of Pharmacia & Upjohn, a pharmaceutical company, from London to the United States. Forecast on the number of jobs that could be generated for the site.
- Pharmacia Earnings Rise in Q3. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/09/98, Vol. 254 Issue 19, p22
Reports on the financial performance of Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc. in the pharmaceutical industry for the third quarter of 1998.
- New once-a-month injectable contraceptive shows 100 percent efficacy in phase III trials. Roller, Kim // Drug Store News;6/28/99, Vol. 21 Issue 10, pCP8
Reports the efficiency of lunelle, a one-a-month injectable contraceptive in the phase three trial which is under development by Pharmacia and Upjohn. Results of the clinical trials; Information on the result of the Roper Starch survey.
- Back on track. Gopal, Kevin // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jun98, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p43
Reveals the financial data of Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc. for the first quarter of 1998. Information on its net sales; Comment from Fred Hassan, chief executive of the pharmaceutical firm; Percentage of increase on the sale of the drug Xalatan for glaucoma.
- The Fixing of Pharmacia & Upjohn. Koberstein, Wayne // Pharmaceutical Executive;Nov99, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p44
Provides information on the plans of Fred Hassan, president and chief executive officer of Pharmacia and Upjohn, to rebuild the company's opportunities in every pharmaceutical market. Major investments made by the company under his direction; Pharmaceutical products marketed by the company;...
- P&U, Searle to promote Detrol. // Medical Marketing & Media;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p6
Reports that Searle will join with Pharmacia and Upjohn to promote Detrol in the United States for treating overactive bladder. Searle as subsidiary of Monsanto which is undergoing merger negotiations with Pharmacia and Upjohn.
- P&U draws up shortlist for Nicorette task. White, Jeremy // Campaign;10/27/2000, Issue 43, p7
Focuses on pharmaceuticals manufacturer Pharmacia & Upjohn's worldwide review of its consumer brands. Decision to put the international creative account for the Nicorette brand up for review; Value of the business for the Nicorette nicotine gum, patches and inhalers.
- Birth control commercials to run on network television for first time. // Medical Marketing & Media;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p20
Reports on Pharmacia & Upjohn's announcement of a direct-to-consumer television advertising campaign for its Depo-Provera Contraceptive Injection. Details on the advertising campaign; Targets of the advertising campaign.