WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Conservative Christian group ends 9-year Disney boycott. // Gay & Lesbian Times;6/2/2005, Issue 910, p31
Reports on the decision of a conservative Christian group to end its boycott of the Walt Disney Co., launched in response to the company's decision to extend benefits to domestic partners of gay and lesbian employees in Mississippi.
- Disney protesters accuse company of exploitation. Pryce, Vinette K. // New York Amsterdam News;06/21/97, Vol. 88 Issue 25, p25
Presents information on a demonstration staged by members of the Disney/Haiti Justice Campaign in Times Square, New York to protest unfair working conditions and poor wages for Haitian workers at Walt Disney Company. Details on these conditions; Claims made by the protestors against Michael...
- Disney results buoy stock, analyst rating. Oppelaar, Justin // Daily Variety;2/4/2002, Vol. 274 Issue 47, p6
Reports the shares increase of Disney Corp. in the United States. Contribution of investment gains and lower expenses to the shares increase of the company; Increase on the investment rating for Disney by media analyst Jessica Reif Cohen.
- Disney Stock Falls on Downgrade Despite "Star Wars" Debut. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;12/30/2015, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p4
The article reports that the shares of the media company Walt Disney Co. has declined after analyst Rich Greenfield rated the stock to sell from neutral.
- Disney Stock Falls on Downgrade Despite "Star Wars" Debut. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;12/30/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the drop of Walt Disney Co.'s shares to 3.7 percent or $4.12 at $107.89 as it has paid too much for sports rights.
- 'Boycott Israel' campaign scores big win. // Green Left Weekly;3/30/2011, Issue 874, p16
The article discusses the publication of Boycott Israel campaign by the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions Working Group in South Africa.
- Secondary boycott. // Essential Negotiation;2004, p189
A definition of the economic term "Secondary boycott" is presented. It refers to a coercive measure used by unions and presently illegal in the U.S. and Great Britain.
- Arunachalis make clear their patriotic sentiment. // Tibetan Review: The Monthly Magazine on all Aspects of Tibet;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p21
The article reports on the boycott of Made-in-China goods campaign launched by the All Arunachal Pradesh Students Union on February 9, 2010.
- Time To Buy Disney. // DRIP Investor;Jan2002, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p7
Assesses the market performance of Disney company. Corporate profile; Factors affecting corporate growth; Stock valuation of the company.