WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- When First They Practice to Deceive. Cunningham, Janice K. // Family Advocate;Fall2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p30
The article presents the author's view about clients. The first type of client acts in good faith and honestly does not intend to hide assets. Next, is the client who is trying to hide assets and has lied to you, the court, and anyone else attempting to discover the complete marital estate. A...
- THE FIVE TYPES OF TRUST. Maitland, Alison // Conference Board Review;Summer2012, p68
The article discusses efforts of organizations to rebuild trust given the erosion of credibility of chief executives. It provides the different types of trust relationships within organizations including employee trust in senior leaders, trust in external relations and trust between employees...
- Evidence or Opinion? // New Zealand Doctor;6/29/2005, p13
Focuses on the evidence of validity of New Zealand Guidelines Group's advice on prostate cancer. Recommended Website for information on the evidence.
- MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER. Kelly, Marsha // Essence (Time Inc.);Nov2004, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p120
Provides information on how to make motivational speaking a career. Identification of the core message to be relayed to the audience; Improvement of communication skills; Participation in organizations; Establishment of credibility. INSET: so you want to inspire people?.
- Who Is Going to Wear The Next Union Label? // National Journal;5/28/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 22, preceding p1597
Reports on the selection of a candidate to succeed John Sweeney as president of the American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations in the U.S. in 2005. Need for the succeeding individual to have credibility with reform-minded insurgent unions; Refusal of Sweeney to meet Unite...
- successful communication. // Supervision;Nov2004, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p7
Discusses the basis for successful communication by managers within an organization. Credibility; Continuity and consistency; Clarity.
- Disaggregated disclosures. // Accountancy;Apr93, Vol. 111 Issue 1196, p100
This article reports on the publication of a research report titled "Reporting Disaggregated Information," by the British Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), as of April 1993, as an introduction to a larger project re-evaluating the current U.S. standards for reporting disaggregated...
- CFA Chapter Roundtable. // Secured Lender;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p72
Presents views of Commercial Finance Association members on advice they received regarding financial issues. Comment on an advice concerning credibility and its role in a business relationship; Consideration given to liquidation as a strategy to keep afloat a borrower; Details of the importance...
- Know and Follow ISO 19011's Auditing Principles. Russell, J. P. // Quality Progress;Feb2007, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p29
The article outlines the auditing principles of International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 19011. According to auditors, 19011 must be ethical, evidence-based, professional, fair and independent. A discussion of each of the principles are presented. Meanwhile, the body of knowledge of...