WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- RIFFS: NEWS. Fasten, Emily // Guitar Player;Jun2005, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p30
Presents various news items related to rock music.
- Music. Niester, Alan // Saturday Night;Mar95, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p66
Reports on developments in the popular and rock music scenes. Includes entry of ambient music fusions into mainstream; Mae Moore's album `Bohemia'; Tribute albums.
- MODERN ROCK. // Billboard;5/7/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 19, p54
Presents a chart of the top-selling modern rock music in the U.S. for the week ending May 7, 2005, including "Holiday," by Green Day.
- HITPREDICTOR. // Billboard;5/7/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 19, p54
Presents a chart of the top-selling rock and popular music in the U.S. for the week ending May 7, 2005 including, "Fall to Pieces," by Avril Lavigne.
- i (Music). Browne, David // Entertainment Weekly;5/7/2004, Issue 764, p84
Reviews the music release "i," by The Magnetic Fields.
- The Ride (Music). Schinder, Scott // Entertainment Weekly;5/7/2004, Issue 764, p86
Reviews the music release "The Ride," by Los Lobos.
- Heroes to Zeroes (Music). Endelman, Michael // Entertainment Weekly;5/7/2004, Issue 764, p86
Reviews the music release "Heroes to Zeroes," by Beta Band.
- the indie rock 25. Greenblatt, Leah; Vozick-Levinson, Simon; Willman, Chris; Howe, Seen; Collis, Clark; Halperin, Shirley; Pastorek, Whitney // Entertainment Weekly;3/28/2008, Issue 984, special section p2
The article discusses a special section of the magazine which discusses the 25 most popular independent rock albums.
- POP NOSTALGIA: A COUNTERREVOLUTION. Holden, Stephen // Atlantic (02769077);Apr85, Vol. 255 Issue 4, p121
Deals with the proliferation of popular music nostalgia in the U.S. Artists who contributed to the proliferation of popular music nostalgia; Relation to the disintegration of the rock culture; Discussion on the retrograde tendencies in pop culture.