WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Music. Niester, Alan // Saturday Night;Mar95, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p66
Reports on developments in the popular and rock music scenes. Includes entry of ambient music fusions into mainstream; Mae Moore's album `Bohemia'; Tribute albums.
- HITPREDICTOR. // Billboard;5/7/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 19, p54
Presents a chart of the top-selling rock and popular music in the U.S. for the week ending May 7, 2005 including, "Fall to Pieces," by Avril Lavigne.
- i (Music). Browne, David // Entertainment Weekly;5/7/2004, Issue 764, p84
Reviews the music release "i," by The Magnetic Fields.
- Penance Soiree (Music). Richardson, Sean // Entertainment Weekly;5/7/2004, Issue 764, p84
Reviews the music release "Penance Soiree," by The Icarus Line.
- Heroes to Zeroes (Music). Endelman, Michael // Entertainment Weekly;5/7/2004, Issue 764, p86
Reviews the music release "Heroes to Zeroes," by Beta Band.
- the indie rock 25. Greenblatt, Leah; Vozick-Levinson, Simon; Willman, Chris; Howe, Seen; Collis, Clark; Halperin, Shirley; Pastorek, Whitney // Entertainment Weekly;3/28/2008, Issue 984, special section p2
The article discusses a special section of the magazine which discusses the 25 most popular independent rock albums.
- Music. MacInnis, Craig // Saturday Night;Dec/Jan96, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p84
Features popular and rock music. Includes Melissa Etheridge's `Your Little Secret'; `All You Can Eat,' by k.d. lang; Ashley MacIsaac's debut album, `Hi How Are You Today';`Love Is A Voyage' by John McDermott.
- NO-WAVE NIHILISM. Anderson, Stephen // Atlantic (02769077);Jun85, Vol. 255 Issue 6, p94
Comments on the domestication of rock music in the U.S. Evolution of rock music; Lineage of No Wave noise; Damage made by No Wave to itself.
- MODERN ROCK. // Billboard;4/30/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 18, p55
Presents a list of top modern rock music in the U.S. as of April 30, 2005, including "Be Yourself," by Audioslave.