UNHINGED BY HARPING
- Blacklisted But Not Beaten. Buchanan, Patrick J. // American Conservative;Mar2012, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p9
In this article the author discusses a Human Rights Campaign in the U.S., that said that politician Patrick J. Buchanan's extremist ideas are harmful for millions of LGBT people around the world. The author, who is Buchanan himself, says that the Catholic Church has believed for 2,000 years that...
- Pat Buchanan a different breed of Catholic. McCarthy, Colman // National Catholic Reporter;3/15/96, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p18
Comments on the influence of Patrick Buchanan's Catholic education on his political views. Stance against illegal immigration; Buchanan's desire to bar the poor from the United States; Phase-out of foreign aid; Opposing belief regarding capital punishment.
- In Quotes. // U.S. News & World Report;2/16/2004, Vol. 136 Issue 6, p8
Presents quotations from U.S. politicians and celebrities. Conservative commentator Pat Buchanan's reaction to the Massachusetts gay marriage ruling; Comments of Bob Dole regarding his search at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport; Eating habits of Democratic candidate Wesley Clark,...
- Buchanan doing a column again. // Editor & Publisher;02/08/97, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p29
No abstract available.
- Paleocons' Revenge. Joiner, Whitney // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p53
Features the periodical 'The American Conservative.' Launch date of 'American Conservative'; Content of the periodical; Creation of the periodical by former presidential candidate and right-wing pundit, Pat Buchanan.
- Pat Buchanan and the Jews. Shapiro, Edward S. // Judaism;Spring96, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p226
Focuses on the Jews' negative impression of American politician and columnist Pat Buchanan. Differences between paleo-conservatives and the neo-conservatives; Buchanan's opposition to Desert Shield and Desert Storm; Effect of the conservative intellectual movement of the 1950s in Buchanan's...
- Standing pat. Postrel, Virginia I. // Reason;May96, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p4
Editorial. Focuses on liberalist political views related to American presidential candidate Pat Buchanan. Establishment Republicanism; Buchanan's populist strategy; Publication of the book `The True and Only Heaven,' by Christopher Lasch.
- The election is about who we are. // Vital Speeches of the Day;9/15/92, Vol. 58 Issue 23, p712
No abstract available.
- Grass-roots coalitions and GOP contender's `run-and-gun' campaign strategy work well. Sneider, Daniel // Christian Science Monitor;2/27/96, Vol. 88 Issue 63, p1
Presents an overview of Pat Buchanan's campaign strategy. Support of Buchanan's campaign by grass-roots conservative activist groups; Organization of Buchanan's campaign; Mobilization of disaffected working class; More.