When Words Kill
- ISREALITY. Wieseltier, Leon // New Republic;11/27/95, Vol. 213 Issue 22, p11
Argues that Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated by a Jew because of his quest for peace in Israel. Information on Yigal Amir, the man who assassinated Rabin; Description of Rabin as a political leader; List of the enemies of the Jews; Political plans of Rabin for Israel.
- Yitzhak Rabin. Aronson, Jamie // Yitzhak Rabin;2005, p1
Presents a biography on former Prime Minister of Israel Yitzhak Rabin. Early life; Details on his parent's involvement in the Zionist cause; Early military involvement; Overview of Palestine during World War II; Participation in the Palmach, a Jewish military force; Details on Rabin's role in...
- Yigal Amir Trial: 1996. Smith, Tom // Great World Trials;1997, p510
An encyclopedia entry for the Yigal Amir trial in 1996 is presented. It provides an account of a criminal lawsuit filed against Yigal Amir in Tel Aviv, Israel in March 1996. Amir was charged and sentenced to life imprisonment for the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin....
- Extreme words, evil deeds. Wall, James M. // Christian Century;11/22/95, Vol. 112 Issue 34, p1099
Focuses on the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. Reason why the assassin Yigal Amir, an Orthodox Jew, committed the crime; Political attacks experienced by Rabin's wife Leah; Absence of basis on Jewish teachings of the religious rhetoric employed by those who encouraged...
- Reasons to mourn. Walzer, Michael // New Yorker;11/20/95, Vol. 71 Issue 37, p7
Opinion. Comments on the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin, Israel's prime minister. Reputation; Public reaction; Feature on the assassin, Yigal Amir; Political issues; Impact on the peace process.
- Israel vs. Israel: The enemy within. Masland, Tom; Dennis, Mark // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/14/95, Vol. 116 Issue 5996, p65
Reports about the threats that was imminent to Israel Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin by right-wing Jewish radicals who opposed the West Bank treaty and the incident that marked the future assassination plans of the group. Background of Yigal Amir, assassinator of Rabin; Account of the radical...
- Yigal Amir: Inside the mind of a killer. Derfner, Larry // U.S. News & World Report;11/20/95, Vol. 119 Issue 20, p70
Profiles Yigal Amir, the 25-year-old Israeli law student who assassinated Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. His brother's involvement; Upbringing; Politics; His belief that Rabin was a traitor to Israel; Comments by Rabbi Moshe Raziel, head of Amir's `kollel.' INSET: Where the killer is a hero, by...
- Israel remembers Rabin. // New Jersey Jewish News;10/21/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 42, p25
The article mentions the 15th anniversary of the assassination of former Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin.
- The Legacy of 'Mr. Defense'. Katz, Justin // Baltimore Jewish Times;10/2/2015, Vol. 346 Issue 5, p20
An obituary of former Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin is presented.