- ROE AND THE NEW FRONTIER. Roy, Lisa Shaw // Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy;Fall2003, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p339
Evaluates certain popular and legal thought that surrounds the abortion debate in the U.S. Background on the concept of a right to abortion; Textual analysis of the word person; Reasons for the popular acceptance of abortion.
- It's Time to Make Peace on Abortion. // Glamour;Sep2009, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p207
The article presents quotations in which people discuss steps that are recommended that people take in relation to the abortion debate including to listen to the opinions of people you disagree with, respect other people's opinions and to not escalate the debate.
- Abortion: Guide to Critical Analysis. // Canadian Points of View: Abortion;2016, p4
The article offers a critical guide to the controversial issue of abortion. The article discusses criteria in understanding the issue, such as distinguishing between fact and opinion and recognizing point and counterpoint arguments. Also presented are exercises that help the reader further...
- A conversation with Naomi Wolf. // Human Life Review;Summer96, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p65
Interviews Naomi Wolf about abortion. Difference between Catholic and Jewish senses of sin; Views on abstinence as contraception; Wolf's argument on terminating pregnancies due to rape and incest.
- A horror of the absolute. Canavan, Francis // Human Life Review;Winter97, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p91
Opinion. Discusses Maria McFadden's and Anne Conlon's `A Conversation with Naomi Wolf,' in the 1996 Summer issue of the `Human Life Review' magazine. Review of statements made by Wolf concerning abortion; Wolf's views on the simplistic slogans of the pro-choice movement; Discussion on moral...
- LOST IN TRANSLATION: THE FAILURE OF THE INTERNATIONAL REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS NORM. Yoshihara, Susan // Ave Maria Law Review;
The article discusses the debates on international reproductive rights norm with the declaration of a new international right to abortion. It also offers information that the United States Senate's seems unconvinced against ratification of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with...
- Left, right wings keep abortion battle raging. Krull, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/27/2011 Supplement, p4B
The article focuses on the debates regarding the issue of abortion in Indiana. It states that the battle for the Planned Parenthood bill in the state involve questions on fundraising and funding. It mentions that the citizens of Indiana aimed for the passage of the Planned Parenthood bill to...
- Sheilalism. McKenna, George // Human Life Review;Summer97, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p35
Comments on feminists spokeperson Naomi Wolf's call for Divine intervention to support abortion. Wolf's unbased claims on pregnancies and Catholicism; How she described her faith; Views of Wolf on birth control in the United States.
- Keeping God far away. Klinghoffer, Davis // Human Life Review;Summer97, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p39
Comments on contrasting attitude of feminist spokeperson Naomi Wolf on abortion. How Wolf is likened to young Jews; Effects of Wolf's ignorance on her attitude towards abortion; How abortion rates among Jews.