Consecrating the President
- Brewer to be sworn-in Wednesday as governor. // Inside Tucson Business;1/19/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p3
The article reports on the scheduled inauguration of Jan Brewer as governor in Arizona on January 21, 2009. According to the article, the Secretary of State was due to move into the old office of ex-Governor Janet Napolitano. Meanwhile, Napolitano was off to Washington, D.C. as she was selected...
- Inaugural egos checked at door. Goode, Stephen // Insight on the News;2/24/97, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p4
Reports on a federal police officer who handled the presidential Inauguration-day crowd with a sense of humor and proportion when the power that runs the metal detectors went out.
- FERVENT CATHOLICS. // America;5/15/1937, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p132
The article presents comments on the press description of the Acting Governor of Puerto Rico who signed a birth control bill in 1937 as a "fervent Catholics." It states that if these kind of men are fervent Catholics, then Benedict Arnold is the top fervent Catholic in the list. Moreover, it...
- THE PARTICULARITIES AND SPECIFICS OF CIVIL SERVANTS: OPINIONS ON SOME CHARACTERISTIC OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION SEGMENTED BY RELIGION. ANDREI, Tudorel; MATEI, Ani; ILEANU, Bogdan Vasile; NEDELCU, Monica Viorica // Journal of Applied Quantitative Methods;Winter2010, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p637
In order to collect the statistical data necessary in performing this analysis we used a sample of employees from the public administration. Then, we projected a statistical survey to obtain the statistical information. For the elaboration of the survey, we identified major themes in the field...
- Reuniting church and state. Bouma, Gary // Eureka Street;11/4/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p50
The article offers the author's insights on the relation of the biblical passage "Give to God the things due to God and to Caesar the things due to Caesar" on reuniting church and state. He explores the role of the Caesar of the world, which he defined as the government, officials, and judges to...
- English Catholic Mayors. // America;12/20/1913, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p256
The author comments on the disapproval of a few Catholic Unionists on the election or appointment of good Catholic men to prominent civic positions in England. The author says that these men were elected because being good Catholics and capable men, they were thoroughly reliable. Alderman Daniel...
- Correction. // Inside Tucson Business;12/26/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p5
A correction to the report about the C-Path Institute inauguration that was published in the December 19, 2005 issue is presented.
- Black Tie & Muddy Boots. Leonard, Robert J.; Yeagley, William A. // PSA Journal;Jul2002, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p27
Provides tips on photographing inauguration ceremonies. Importance of press access.
- Fashion, tradition fuse at Native inaugural ball. LANDRY, ALYSA // Navajo Times;1/24/2013, Vol. 52 Issue 4, pA-8
The article reports on the traditional and fashionable dress code of the attendees at the American Indian Inaugural Ball at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia on January 20, 2013.