WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Adding Up Adweek's Classified Ads for Jobs. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Western Edition;3/4/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p34
Reports on the volume of help-wanted classifieds in the periodical 'Adweek' that offers hope of a turnaround for the job market in advertising, marketing and media.
- Adding Up Adweek's Classified Ads for Jobs. // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/13/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 46, p67
Presents data on the volume of help-wanted classified ads running in United States-based 'Adweek' magazine in October 2000 and January to October 2000.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;6/30/1975, Vol. 51 Issue 19, p96
The article presents a help-wanted advertisement looking for a dynamic hunter and floater who occasionally practices medicine in Tampa, Florida, in 1975.
- TexSCAN. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);9/11/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p5
Advertisements from several businesses in Texas are presented including advertisements for education/schools, pet supplies and real estate business.
- Untitled. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);7/9/2009, Vol. 113 Issue 27, p5
A classified advertisement for garage sales, rental housing, and help wanted is presented.
- Adding up adweek's classified ads for jobs. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Western Edition;12/07/98, Vol. 48 Issue 49, p17
Presents a graph showing the status of the market for jobs in advertising, marketing and media through the volume of help-wanted classifieds in the `Adweek' periodical as of November 1998.
- TexSCAN. // East Bernard Express (TX);9/6/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p9
A classified advertisement on various services and help-wanted needs in Texas is presented.
- I'm only a punter but... // Campaign (UK);12/05/97, Issue 49, p52
Criticizes job advertisements in Great Britain. Absence of honesty; Misdirection; Attempt at humor.
- CLEAR DAYS ON TNE INDUSTRIAL SCENE. // New Yorker;7/3/1978, Vol. 54 Issue 20, p85
A job advertisement for a position in Pickle Barrel Co. is presented.