WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Real or Fake? The Fir Flies. Adkins, Greg; Wren, Jennifer; Dagostino, Mark; Ehrich, Katherine; Fleeman, Michael; Gold, Todd; Helling, Steve; Joseph, Alli; Kramer, Linda; Mandel, Kwala; Marr, Alec; Mayo, Keenan; Nussbaum, Gail; Norman, Pete; Perry, Simon; Rizzo, Monica; Stueven,, Michele; Trabattoni, Praxilla // People;12/29/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 26, p24
Polls celebrities on their preference in Christmas trees. Fake tree fans LL Cool J and Eva Mendes; Real tree fans in Pamela Anderson, Jennifer Tilly and Thom Filicia.
- z-z-z-z-z's. // Plans & Trusts;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p27
The article offers information on the results of the 2013 International Bedroom Poll which show that Canadians get more sleep on work nights compared to residents from other countries.
- celebrity confidential. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/19/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 38, p110
Presents updates on several celebrities as of September 2005. Efforts of singer Britney Spears to raise money for victims of Hurricane Katrina in the U.S.; Selection of actress Kate Winslet as the sexiest mother in Great Britain according to a poll conducted for National Yummy Mummy Week;...
- Top travel spots for Canadians. // Asian Pacific Post;7/5/2012, p7
The article offers information on a TD Canada Trust poll that cites the U.S., Caribbean and places within Canada as the preferred destinations of most Canadians.
- Canadians Speak Out On Education. McConaghy, Tom // Phi Delta Kappan;Feb91, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p482
Presents a survey by the Canadian Education Association which aimed to measure public opinion on the number of educational issues and to compare these opinions with the results of the previous polls in order to shape Canadian education for the 1990s. Percentage of respondents who considered...
- Religion in Canada. // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p55
The article discusses issues on Canadian religious beliefs. James Beverly, professor of Christian thought at Tyndale University College in Toronto, published an article in "Faith Today" about Canadian belief in God, karma, astrology and witchcraft. Canadian sociologist Reginald Bibby of the...
- Beauty's new booty. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/23/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 16, p8
Reports on actress Pamela Anderson's launching of a makeup set that includes mascara, pink lipsticks, eye shadows and other cosmetics.
- Staggered Lee. Holmes, Anna // Entertainment Weekly;12/27/96, Issue 359/360, p62
Focuses on what happened in actress Pamela Anderson's life in 1996. Her relationship with husband Tommy Lee; The birth of her son; Selling photographs of her son; The earnings of her motion picture `Barb Wire'; Other important happenings in her life, including quitting `Baywatch.'
- Monitor. Barr, Karyn L.; Bal, Sumeet // Entertainment Weekly;11/7/2003, Issue 736, p20
Presents news on several U.S. celebrities as of November 2003, which include the failure of the engagement of Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson.