- Abortion Facts and Feelings. Arkes, Hadley // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr1994, Issue 42, p34
Presents a commentary on the article "On Abortion," by James Q. Wilson, published in the January 1994 issue of the journal "Commentary." Views on abortion; Discussion on pregnancy tests; Arguments on the gradations of human life.
- The PA crime debate: Make it about character and community. Eberly, Don // Executive Report;Mar1995, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p74
Editorial. Comments on the Pennsylvania Legislature's special session on crime. Provisions aimed to tighten state criminal laws; Failure to understand the root of crime; James Q. Wilson's views on crime; What a conversation about crime should emphasize.
- James Q. Wilson on the moral sense. Kimball, Roger // New Criterion;Sep93, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p8
Discusses the opinion of James Q. Wilson on morality. Innateness in man of making moral judgments; Acknowledgment of social responsibility; Introduction of common sense; Acquaintance with moral philosophy; Elements of the moral sense; Application of anthropological literature and developmental...
- MUCH TO ANSWER FOR JAMES Q. WILSON'S LEGACY. Loury, Glenn C. // Boston Review;May/Jun2012, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p48
An obituary for political scientist and criminologist James Q. Wilson is presented.
- For the want of a nail. Grace, Kevin Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/01/96, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p19
Reports on criminologist James Q. Wilson's broken window theory on crime. Assumption by Wilson that unless petty neighborhood crime is prevented, crime continues to grow.
- Truth-in-government labeling. Thomas, Cal // Caribbean Business;9/8/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p40
Comments on Congressional deliberations on crime-fighting programs. Responsibility of a portion of the young male population for the majority of criminal acts; Proposals of university professor James Q. Wilson for curtailing youth violence.
- EDITOR'S NOTE. // National Affairs;Spring2012, Vol. 11, p144
The article presents an obituary for James Q. Wilson, an American political scientist who died on March 1, 2012.
- James Q. Wilson: Improver of American lives. Barone, Michael // Human Events;3/12/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p18
An obituary for social and political scientist, author and professor James Q. Wilson is presented.
- James Q. Wilson. RAWLINGS, NATE // Time International (Atlantic Edition);3/19/2012, Vol. 179 Issue 11, p15
The article presents an obituary of social scientist James Q. Wilson, author of the 1982 "Atlantic" magazine article "Broken Windows" about the impact of small crimes on society.