WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Your Support Made it Possible! Where National Right to Life Works. Franz, Wanda // National Right to Life News;May2006, Vol. 33 Issue 5, following p27
The article focuses on the National Right Life as the leader of the pro-life movement in Washington, D.C. It highlights the tribute made by Representative Henry Hyde to the organization at the Proudly Pro-Life Awards Dinner held on April 25, 2006. Other speakers, including members of Congress...
- Religious amendment unveiled. R.N.S. // Christian Century;12/6/95, Vol. 112 Issue 35, p1167
Reports on United States Representative Henry J. Hyde's proposed constitutional amendment allowing for greater religious expression in public places. Opponents' efforts to prevent passage of the amendment; Alternative bills proposed.
- FBI Vehemently Opposed Clemency for Terrorists. Park, Scott // Human Events;10/01/99, Vol. 55 Issue 36, p4
Focuses on a letter drafted by subordinates of United States (US) Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director Louis Freeh addressed to House Judiciary Chairman Henry Hyde (R.-Ill.). Why the letter was not sent; What the letter revealed about the FBI; Remarks given by the FBI on US Justice...
- IVORY POWER. Rauch, Jonathan // New Republic;5/6/91, Vol. 204 Issue 18, p12
Comments on Illinois Representative Henry Hyde's use of the Civil Rights Restoration Act, generally known as the Grove City bill, to bar any non-religious college or university from punishing a student for speech "or other communication protected from governmental regulation" by the First...
- Henry Hyde to Be Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award. Smith, Holly // National Right to Life News;March2006, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p13
Focuses on the recognition to be given by the National Right to Life to U.S. Representative Henry J. Hyde (R-Ill.) during its 13th annual Proudly Pro-Life Awards Dinner at the Willard Inter-Continental Hotel in Washington, D.C. on April 25, 2006. Support of Hyde for pro-life causes; Background...
- Rep. Hyde, Carano Offer Aids at USPCA Meeting. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Jun2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the aids offered by U.S. Representative Henry Hyde and Electrochemicals marketing and sales vice president Michael Carano to help stem the flow of printed circuit board procurement offshore, at the U.S. Printed Circuit Alliance (USPCA) meeting on April 13, 2004. Measures asked by...
- "Your Eloquence and Sheer Good Sense Has Changed the Way Americans Think About Abortion". // National Right to Life News;May2006, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p4
An excerpt from a tribute to United States Representative Henry Hyde by pro-life Congressman Steve Chabot is presented.
- Henry J. Hyde, Former Congressman, Dies at 83. // America;12/17/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 20, p7
An obituary for Henry J. Hyde, former Republican congressman from Illinois, is presented.
- Henry Hyde, R.I.P. Lowry, Rich // Human Life Review;Winter2008, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p93
An obituary for former U.S. representative Henry Hyde is presented.