WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Across the Gulf of Faith. Berke, Matthew // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May1991, Issue 13, p60
Reviews the book "Jewish Perspectives on Christianity," edited by Fritz A. Rothschild.
- Book reviews. Murphy, Roland E. // Journal of Church & State;Autumn91, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p820
Reviews the book `Jewish Perspectives on Christianity: Leo Baeck, Martin Buber, Franz Rosenzweig, Will Herberg, and Abraham J. Heschel.
- Book reviews: Arts & humanities. Craft, C. // Library Journal;9/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 14, p226
Reviews the book `Jewish Perspectives on Christianity: Leo Baeck, Martin Buber, Franz Rosenweig, Will Herberg, and Abraham J. Heschel,` by edited by Fritz A. Rothschild.
- Book reviews. Moore, Donald J. // Theological Studies;Sep91, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p579
Reviews the book `Jewish Perspectives on Christianity: Leo Baeck, Martin Buber, Franz Rosenzweig, Will Herberg, and Abraham J. Heschel,' edited by Fritz A. Rothschild.
- JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY. Oesterreicher, John M. // America;5/9/1959, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p312
The article reviews the book "JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY," by Leo Baeck.
- Epochen der jÃ¼dischen Geschichte (Book). Buss, Martin J. // Journal of Biblical Literature;Jun77, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p288
Reviews the book 'Epochen der jÃ¼dischen Geschichte,' by Leo Baeck.
- Encounters with God. // Time;2/19/1965, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p65
The article profiles Rabbi Leo Baeck, author of the book "This People Israel." The author observed that Baeck tried to untangle the meaning of Judaism through the book. He was considered as a saint of modern Judaism. Baeck was born in Prussia, studied philosophy at the University of Berlin, and...
- LEO BAECK: THE TEACHER. Friedlander, Albert H. // European Judaism;Spring2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p40
Profiles Leo Baeck, German writer and Judaism theology teacher. Education background; Family life; Discussion on the book `Essence of Judaism'; Views on the interpretation of the Bible.
- BOOK NOTES. // Yivo Annual of Jewish Social Science (00844209);1958/1959, Vol. 12, p301
The article reviews several books including "The World of the Talmud," by Morris Adler, "Judaism and Christianity," by Leo Baeck and "Beyom sufa," by Shlomo Barer.