The 1934 Million Man March
- Naziism, Past and Future. Hitler, Adolf // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/15/37, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p264
Presents a text of speech delivered by Adolf Hitler, military inspector general of Germany on January 30, 1937 dealing with the issue of expansion of Nazism in Germany.
- HITLER'S SPEECH. // America;2/12/1944, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p520
The article comments on the speech delivered by Adolph Hitler to the German people during the 11th anniversary of the Nazi accession to power in 1944. Hitler highlighted the fear of Bolshevism in his speech. It is believed that while Nazism is universally hated by European countries, they are...
- Address to the German Nation. // New Republic;11/17/41, Vol. 105 Issue 20, p639
Presents information on an imaginative speech that the author feels should be actually given by a German to his countrymen. Reference to the speech made by German dictator Adolph Hitler in Munich, Germany, on the occasion of the eighteenth anniversary of the Beerhall Putsch; Highlights the...
- Hungarian demonstrators protest honor for Hitler ally. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;11/3/2013, p1
(JTA) -- Several hundred demonstrators protested the unveiling of a bust of a Hungarian ally of Hitler outside a Budapest church.
- Europe--A Restricted House. Hitler, Adolf // Vital Speeches of the Day;3/23/36, Vol. 2 Issue 13, p400
Presents a speech by the Fuehrer of Germany Adolf Hitler, given before the Reichstag, dealing with international relations.
- The German Position: 'WE SHALL NOT SHRINK FROM DANGER' // Vital Speeches of the Day;3/1/38, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p297
Presents the text of a speech given by German Chancellor Adolf Hitler on February 20, 1938, which deals with the subject of German foreign relations.
- A Struggle of Two Worlds. // Vital Speeches of the Day;1/1/41, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p174
Presents the text of a speech concerning the struggles and territorial rights of Germany by Adolf Hitler, Reichsfuehrer of Germany, delivered to Arms Workers in Berlin on December 10, 1940.
- Progress of the Invasion of Russia. Hitler, Adolf // Vital Speeches of the Day;11/1/41, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p36
Presents the text of a speech given by Adolf Hitler, Reichsfuehrer of Germany, on October 3, 1941, which deals with the progress of Germany's invasion of Russia.
- The Position of Germany Today: WE WANT NO ENMITY WITH OTHER NATIONS. // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/15/39, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p264
Presents the text of a speech on the position of Germany on issues dealing with territorial and international relations delivered by Adolf Hitler, Chancellor of Germany, before the Reichstag on January 30, 1939.