HE WHO STEALS MY WORDS
- Fighting words. King, Florence // American Enterprise;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p92
Discusses the controversy in the United States surrounding the publicized accusation of the author regarding the plagiarism committed by Molly Ivins with respect to Florence King's works. Letter of Ivins to King in response to her accusations; Admission and apology of Ivins concerning the...
- THE FEAST OF ST. GILBERT. Sobran, M. Joseph // National Review;9/14/1979, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p1164
The article focuses on the literary works of English author G.K. Chesterton. Chesterton used to be known as the defender of the Catholic faith. He is also known as the creator of English detective Father Brown. Recently, he was under suspicion as an anti-semite. Father Ian Boyd points out in his...
- AIR MAIL TO G. K. CHESTERTON. Styza, Clarence // America;12/13/1941, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p269
A letter to G. K. Chesterton about his life and his works is presented.
- CHESTERTON AND THE THERENESS OF IT. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov1999, Issue 97, p84
Compares several biographies on writer G.K. Chesterton. Influences on aspiring writers; Involvement of Catholicism; Exultation on the soness and thereness of things; Lack of sympathy for the fashions of postmodernity; Allegations on Chesterton as anti-semitist.
- thoughts. // Real Simple;Nov2011, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p8
The article presents a quote from G. K. Chesterton regarding his attitude of saying grace before he writes, paints, swims and dances.
- The Essential Chesterton. Fagerberg, David W. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar2000, Issue 101, p23
Describes the essential characteristics of author G.K. Chesterton. Chesterton's range of interests; Universal feature that threads through all of Chesterton's avocations; Happiness that pervades every word of Chesterton's writings.
- Freedom. Chesterton, G.K. // Vital Speeches of the Day;7/1/35, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p642
Presents a speech by G.K. Chesterton, broadcast over British Broadcasting Corp. and Columbia Broadcasting System, dealing with freedom.
- Gilbert Keith Chesterton. // America;6/27/1936, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p266
The article presents an obituary for writer Gilbert Keith Chesterton.
- War, Addendum. // Orange County Business Journal;2/17/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p59
Presents the statement given by English writer G.K. Chesterton concerning the aspects of war.