WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Stand together--or hang separately. Woodard, Joe // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;2/19/96, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p41
Reviews the book `Evangelicals and Catholics Together,' edited by Charles Colson and Richard John Neuhaus.
- Book reviews. Delaney, Joan // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Oct96, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p178
Reviews the book `Evangelicals and Catholics Together: Toward a Common Mission,' edited by Charles Colson and Richard John Neuhaus.
- Books in brief. Marsden, Janet // National Review;12/25/1995, Vol. 47 Issue 24, p58
The article reviews the book "Evangelicals and Catholics Together: Toward a Common Mission," edited by Charles Colson and Richard John Neuhaus.
- A SENSE OF CHANGE BOTH OMINOUS AND PROMISING. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Aug/Sep1995, Issue 55, p67
Considers the significance of the Evangelicals and Catholics Together (ECT) initiative launched in the U.S. in March 1994. Reaction of author Dave Hunt to the initiative; Reason why ECT gained so much public attention; Publication of the book "Evangelicals and Catholics Together: Toward a...
- WHILE WE'RE AT IT. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Dec1996, Issue 68, p58
Focuses on the book "Evangelicals and Catholics Together (ECT)," edited by Charles Colson and Richard Neuhaus. Expectation on the Society of Jesus of the book; Enjoyment of Neuhaus on the foreword given by Member of Parliament David Alton; Emphasis of Neuhaus on the importance of ECT to...
- THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH AND THE NEW RELIGIOUS MOVEMENTS: TOWARDS THEOLOGICAL UNDERSTANDING. Saliba, John A. // Theological Studies;Sep82, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p468
Attempts to lay the foundation for evangelical approach to the new religions. Guidelines and suggestions as to what the Christian reaction to the new religions should be; Description of several models for understanding the cults; Concern of Christians over the rise and influence of the new...
- Evangelism Antagonism. // Christianity Today;Feb2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p32
Editorial. Analyzes the conflicts surrounding religions. Incidence of murder related to evangelical activities; Conflict between Muslims and Christians; Controversies associated with evangelism.
- Rhetoric and the Word. Leithart, Peter J. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May2004, Issue 143, p12
Comments on the absence of rhetoric among theologians. Exact and technical meaning of words and phrases used by theologians in their writings; Historical background on how Christian theologians abandoned rhetoric; Initiatives to correct the flaw by teasing out the implications of theology as...
- Atom and Eve. Toumey, Chris // Nature Nanotechnology;Jan2008, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p2
In this article, the author offers his views on nanotechnology and religion. Considering that nanotechnology has the potential to change the material world, the author points out that developments in the area will challenge any faith to discern their religious or spiritual implications. He...