WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- DC cathedral, damaged in quake, will hold services in synagogue. J. T. A. // New Jersey Jewish News;9/1/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 35, p18
The article announces that church services of the Washington National Cathedral will be held in the Washington Hebrew Congregation building, in the aftermath of an earthquake on August 23, 2011 in Washington, D.C.
- IS PARIS WORTH A MASS? McNally, Dennis // America;5/23/2011, Vol. 204 Issue 17, p19
The article offers the author's insights regarding the holiness of the mass in Paris, France. He mentions that the faithful was always thrilled on how the organ music was played at Cathedral of Notre Dame. He states that he was disappointed on how the paradigm shifts in the church wherein...
- The archbishop's last day. Doyle, Brian // Eureka Street;10/19/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p35
The article presents the author's insights on the work of an archbishop who is celebrating his 75th birthday. The author mentions that the archbishop is admired by his secretary due to the way on how he is handling the rapes and lies and bankruptcy hearings. He adds that the archbishop is...
- Philadelphia's Church Militant. TALBOT, FRANCIS // America;10/16/1926, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p12
The article offers information related to the celebration of Catholic Day at the Sesquicentennial Stadium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on October 3, 1926. A Mass was celebrated in an open-air Cathedral and was attended by 170,000 people. The Mass was also held in light of the anniversary of...
- Polka Mass set at Holy Cross. // East Bernard Express (TX);1/25/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p5
The article announces a Polka Mass scheduled on January 27, 2007 at Holy Cross Catholic Church in East Bernard, Texas.
- Sisters of Divine Providence with local ties to be honored. // Granite City Press-Record;6/20/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 25, pA3
The article announces a Jubilee Mass to honor three sisters of the Divine Providence Community at the Saint Elizabeth's Catholic Church in Granite City, Illinois on June 23, 2012.
- Mass List for May 1-May 8, 2011. // Eastern Door;4/29/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p27
The article presents the schedule for masses from May 1-8, 2011 for Kahnawake, Quebec area.
- MASS LIST Nov. 24 - Dec. 1. // Eastern Door;11/22/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p27
The article offers information on the schedule of several mass in Kahnawake, Quebec from November 24-December 1, 2013, which include the Feast of Christ the King, the mass in honor of the deceased members of the Kateri Guild, and the First Sunday of Advent.
- River of Life plans celebration. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/21/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p4
The article offers information on the plan of the River of Life Christian Fellowship (ROL) to hold a Feast of Trumpets celebration in Whitney, Texas on September 28, 2011.