WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- History of the Division of Consulting Psychology: 1972-1992. Hellkamp, David T. // Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice & Research;Winter1993, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p1
1992 was the celebrated 100th anniversary of the American Psychological Association. The Division of Consulting Psychology had the distinction of celebrating two birthdays in 1992, it's 67th birthday if one dates the origin of the Division of Consulting Psychology to Article XI of the By-Laws of...
- President's Column. Barclay, Allan // Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice & Research;Winter1993, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p26
Highlights various meetings to be attended by the Consulting Psychology Division of the American Psychological Association (APA) in the U.S. in 1993. Items to be discussed at the Mid-Winter Executive Board meeting in Saint Louis, Missouri; Attendance at the Divisional Leadership Conference in...
- SUB-STANDARD DIVISION--TERMS OF REFERENCE. // Journal of the British Kinematograph Society;Oct-Dec1945 Supplement, Vol. 8, p36
The article presents the terms of reference for the Sub-Standard Division of the British Kinematograph, Sound and Television Society in 1945. The first term of reference names the division. The second term of reference describes the membership and officers of the division. The third term of...
- Division Meetings at the 2006 MTNA National Conference. // American Music Teacher;Feb/Mar2006, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p73
This article presents the schedule of the division meetings at the 2006 Music Teachers National Association National Conference in Austin, Texas.
- Art and Design School Library Division. Rom, Cristine // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Summer1992, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p82
This article focuses on the achievements of the Art and Design School Library Division of the Art Libraries Society at the 1992 annual meeting in Chicago, Illinois. It offers information on programs sponsored and cosponsored by the division. It outlines topics discussed during the meeting. It...
- REGIONAL VOICES. Tolen, Thomas // Lighting Design & Application;Aug2005, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p8
Presents views on the reemergence of the U.S. South Pacific Coast regional sections of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA) in 2004. IESNA regional sections that improved; Difficulty in managing IESNA sections; Requirements for forming an IESNA section.
- Future of BVA's territorial divisions. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;4/9/2005, Vol. 156 Issue 15, p464
Focuses on the future of British Veterinary Association's territorial divisions, discussed at a meeting of the organization in England. Importance of geographical voice provided by territorial divisions; Number of veterinary surgeons attending meetings of the territorial divisions; Possibility...
- Color Slide. // PSA Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p40
Features the Color Slide Division (CSD) Study Groups of the Photographic Society of America. Photographic subjects focused on in the study groups; Benefits of the study groups.
- WEST SUBURBAN. Dohse, Anthony // CDS Review;May/Jun2006, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p29
This section presents updates on the West Suburban Branch of the Chicago Dental Society. Jiten B. Patel joined Premier Endodontics of Hinsdale as an associate to Jenny Kopp. Meanwhile, the west Suburban Branch Installation was held May 10 at Katherine Legge Memorial Lodge where Mark Sloan was...