CONFUSING CULTURE AND COUNTERCULTURE
- Too much talk. // ABA Journal;Jul93, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p43
Quotes Justice Antonin Scalia on questioning of U.S. Supreme Court nominees at the last few confirmation hearings. As quoted by the Associated Press.
- Justice served. Bull, Chris // Advocate;8/19/2003, Issue 895/896, p35
The article focuses on rulings related to homosexuals in the U.S. When U.S. President Ronald Reagan nominated Anthony Kennedy to the U.S. Supreme Court in 1987, the Roman Catholic federal court judge was known primarily as the colorless alternative to Robert Bork, the fiery, antigay conservative...
- CUA honors scalia. // National Catholic Reporter;11/4/94, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p3
Reports on United States Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia's James Cardinal Gibbons Medal. Awarding body; Criteria for awarding.
- Justice of encounter. // Our Sunday Visitor;2/28/2016, Vol. 104 Issue 44, p31
No abstract available.
- Scalia's Death - the last thing we need. MOLLETTE, GLENN // Ellis County Press;2/18/2016, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p3
The article reports on death of Justice Antonin Scalia and states that in order to eliminate criminal theories and suspicions an autopsy should be done while arguing that Scalia will never be replaced in hearts of those who loved him as politicians fight to replace him on the court.
- SCALIA, TRUMP, AND CLINTON ON CIVIL LIBERTIES. Chusid, Ron // Moderate Voice;2/16/2016, p1
A blog is presented on the views of judge Antonin Scalia, and politicians Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump on civil liberties.
- THIS MODERN WORLD. TOMORROW, TOM // Santa Fe Reporter;2/17/2016, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p6
No abstract available.
- What the decision says. // Advocate;04/14/98, Issue 757, p55
Presents some excerpts from United States Justice Antonin Scalia's opinion on same-sex harassment.
- Justice Scalia's strong words on the Independent Counsel Act. LaFalce, John J. // Christian Science Monitor;2/9/98, Vol. 90 Issue 51, p11
Opinion. Commends the words of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia in his dissent on the constitutionality of the independent counsel provisions of the Ethics in Government Act of 1978. Why Scalia felt the independent counsel provisions were excessive; His contention that they violated the...