- When the Lights Go Out. Epstein, Joseph // New Republic;1/18/69, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p24
Reviews the book "Men Dark Times," by Hannah Arendt.
- A escrita da histÃ³ria e os ensaios biogrÃ¡ficos em Hannah Arendt. Schittino, Renata Torres // HistÃ³ria da Historiografia;ago2012, Issue 9, p38
The aim of this paper is to reflect on the biographical essays written by Hannah Arendt. Its focus is to understand the reason why the author chose the biographical genre, instead of working only with the argumentative text, as it is usual in the philosophical practice. We will work with two of...
- Voegelin, Heidegger, and Arendt: Two's a company, three's a crowd? Burke, John Francis // Social Science Journal;1993, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p83
Discusses and compares the political theories of Hannah Arendt, Eric Voegelin and Martin Heidegger. Approaches to politics; Connection to postmodernism; Coupling of Heidegger and Voegelin; On Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel; Distinct outlooks of Voegelin and Arendt.
- A Tribute to Hannah Arendt. Bartov, Omer; Benhabib, Seyla; Boyarin, Jonathan; Hardt, Michael; Hoffman, Eva; Jay, Martin; Kimmerling, Baruch; Kohn, Jerome; Neuberger, Julia; Pappe, Ilan; Pryce-Jones, David; Reinhart, Tanya; Rose, Jacqueline; Rosenbaum, Thane; Young-Bruehl, Elisabeth; Zimler, Richard // Tikkun;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p81
The article pays tribute to the late Jewish German political theorist Hannah Arendt.
- The Excommunication of Hannah Arendt. Elon, Amos // World Policy Journal;Winter2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p93
The article presents a discussion regarding the political views of Hannah Arendt, adapted from her book "Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil."
- Introduction: Culture and Political Community. MacPhee, Graham // College Literature;Winter2011, Vol. 38 Issue 1, preceding p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the focus of the issue's articles on the perspectives of political philosopher Hannah Arendt.
- O konformite a autenticite Nï¿½crt vplyvu fundamentï¿½lnej ontolï¿½gie na dielo Hannah Arendtovej. ZVAR�K, MICHAL // Ostium;2011, Vol. 2011 Issue 4, p1
No abstract available.
- Introduction: Culture and Political Community. MacPhee, Graham // College Literature;Winter2011, Vol. 38 Issue 1, pxi
The article presents an introduction in which the editor discusses the focus of the issue's articles on the perspectives of political philosopher Hannah Arendt.
- EDITORIAL. // New Formations;Spring2011, Issue 71, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented citing the presentation of a collection of essays on and inspired by the work of political thinker Hannah Arendt.