WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- `Talk to my mom about sex? No way!' Westheimer, Dr. Ruth K. // Redbook;Jun90, Vol. 175 Issue 2, p28
Advice from Dr. Ruth Westheimer on how parents and teenagers can open the lines of communication and discuss teens' questions about sex and relationships. Example questions and responses.
- Carnal knowledge. Lee, Sally // Redbook;Sep92, Vol. 179 Issue 5, p64
Presents excerpts of an interview with Dr. Ruth Westheimer. She discusses the sex problems people don't want to discuss, the biggest mistakes men make in bed, common sexual problems, and other issues couples face concerning sex.
- Ruth Westheimer. // U.S. News & World Report;2/18/91, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p16
Comments on the recent visit to Israel of Dr. Ruth Westheimer to deliver a series of lectures on `Sex Under Stress.' Dr. Ruth's secret to good sex during air-raid sirens.
- Dr. Ruth and teens. // Editor & Publisher;9/24/94, Vol. 127 Issue 39, p34
Reports that sex/love/relationship writer Ruth Westheimer will aim her second column each week at teenagers starting October 1994. Reasons for her decision.
- Love and loss. Westheimer, Ruth // People;10/20/97, Vol. 48 Issue 16, p87
Profiles Ruth Westheimer as she discusses her feelings and thoughts about the death of her husband Frank. How her Jewish faith has helped her; Support from family; How she talks about Frank.
- Dr. Ruth. // Newsweek;9/16/1985, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p66
A Holocaust orphan, the German-born Dr. Ruth Westheimer has lived in the world of academia for much of her life. But just five years after starting a local radio advice show in New York, Dr. Ruth has transcended her role as the nation's sex doctor: she is all America's wise, kindly...
- COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THEOLOGIANS AND SOCIAL SCIENTISTS IN RESEARCH. Vernon, Glenn M. // Review of Religious Research;Winter66, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p93
Interaction between theologians and social scientists has not always been completely harmonious. Symbolic interactionist theory emphasizes that man labels the aspects of his universe to which he pays attention and that his behavior relative thereto stems more from the labels which he uses to...
- Dr. Ruth on lingerie. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/3/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 23, Section II p14
Deals with the view of Doctor Ruth Westheimer, a behavior therapist, on whether men and women are sexually aroused by designer intimates. Preferences of Westheimer for designer lingerie; What tailored styling and fabrics used in designer intimates reflect; Why luxurious lingerie is considered a...
- Let's Talk About Sex. Limpert, Ann // Entertainment Weekly;8/24/2001-08/31/2001, Issue 610/611, p142
Features Ruth Westheimer, a sex therapist and guidance councilor in the United States.