WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- the evolution of political science in france and britain: a comparative study of two political science journals. Boncourt, Thibaud // European Political Science;Sep2007, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p276
A comparative survey of the main journal of the Political Studies Association (Political Studies) and of its French counterpart, the journal of the Association Franï¿½aise de Science Politique (Revue Franï¿½aise de Science Politique), between 1951 and 2002, reveals that the two political...
- new beginnings. Wishart, Ian; Wishart, Heidi // Investigate;Sep2004, Vol. 4 Issue 45, p4
Focuses on the plan to circulate the New Zealand current affairs magazine "Investigate" in Australia in 2004. Differences of the magazine's Australian edition with other New Zealand magazines distributed in the country; Advantages of the plan; Achievements of the magazine.
- Untitled. // Agri Marketing;Sep2005, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p19
Provides information about the "Capital Press," a periodical in Owyhee River Valley. Circulation; Common subjects posted in the periodical; Contact information.
- Bright Sundays. // Columbia Journalism Review;Spring1967, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p2
This article comments on the changes undergone by newspaper magazines in the U.S. Readers of Sunday magazines in newspapers are at last getting a break from the flimsiness that was the norm for so long. The Review once called the Los Angeles Times magazine, West, tame. That characterization must...
- THE EDITORIAL PARAGRAPH. // National Review;12/31/1980, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p1620
The article presents a selection of paragraphs which appeared in previous issues of the journal "National Review." A description of McCarthyism as a means of damaging one's political opponent appeared in the February 1, 1956 issue of the journal. A problem for next examination at Columbia School...
- Ad Age Awards. // B&T Weekly;10/29/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2495, p17
Focuses on the "Advertising Age" periodical's list of the top 10 magazines in the U.S. for year 2004.
- MATURATION OR SATURATION? Lindsay, Greg // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/30/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 132, p12
Delves into the issue of maintaining the success of some U.S. magazines in terms of circulation. Identification of magazine titles vying for alternatives to continue to grow; Amount of money needed to avail of these magazines; Views of some executives regarding the magazine industry.
- THE PRIMITIVIST MOVEMENT. Lindsay, Greg // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/30/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 132, p12
Delves into the possibility that the year 2004 may be the year for magazines catering to people who are disgusted with the perfectionist, materialistic and racy covers of famous periodicals in the U.S. Launch of American Magazine and Rescue; Number of copies distributed nationally; Views of Dan...
- Hot Off the Shelves. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/17/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 36, p25
Lists the top women's magazine by circulation in the U.S. as of December 31, 2004. "Cosmopolitan En Espanol"; "Best Life"; "In Touch Weekly"; "Everyday Food."