Compuware to move HQ to Detroit
- Compuware deal is door to future. // Crain's Detroit Business;04/12/99, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p8
Focuses on the benefits of Compuware Corp.'s plan to construct its headquarters in Detroit, Michigan for the city. Compuware's plan for a second building in Detroit next to its client General Motors Corp.; Impact on local business enterprises.
- Detroit housing and office markets may see new surge. Serwach, Joseph; Smith, Jennette; Hogue, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;04/12/99, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p25
Focuses on the possible growth of the housing and office markets of Detroit, Michigan. Impact of Compuware Corp.'s decision to relocate its headquarters in Detroit; Increase in housing values in Grosse Pointe and Detroit; Increase in the prices of homes.
- OUT OF THE ARCHIVE April 2006. // Lighting Design & Application;Apr2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p96
The article offers information on various news stories which were published in this journal's April 2006 issue. A story focused on lighting of the theme park ride "The Revenge of the Mummy," at the Universal City Studios Inc. in California and Florida and another article discussed the colored...
- $27M in tax incentives approved for 16-story Meridian office building. PINHO, KIRK // Crain's Detroit Business;9/30/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p0015
The article reports on the approval given by the Detroit Brownfield Redevelopment Authority to commercial real estate company, Schostak Bros. & Co. for its proposed office in Detroit, Michigan. The board of the agency voted to approve the incentives for the 320,000-square-foot office building...
- Compuware to build employee center. Gray, Madison // Crain's Detroit Business;7/11/94, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p2
Reports that Compuware Corp. has broken ground on a 45,000-square-foot employee center next to the company's headquarters. Physical description of the center; Feedback from spokesperson Chris Norris.
- Compuware newsletter looks at 2000 trouble. // Crain's Detroit Business;04/21/97, Vol. 13 Issue 16, p13
Reports that Compuware Corporation has introduced a newsletter called Millennium, which is an electronic publication. Examination of the newsletter; Comments from Gregg Halberstadt, marketing manager of Compuware's Production 2000; Citing the company's agreement with Oracle Corporation.
- Compuware's cramped. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;09/01/97, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p2
No abstract available.
- Detroit site is contender for new HQ. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;01/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
Reports that by July 1998, software and technical services company, Compuware Corporation based in Farmington Hills, Michigan, planned to announce the site for its headquarters. Development which is a leading contender; City and suburban locations which were being considered; Comments from Peter...
- High-tech firm also plans 2 acquisitions. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;01/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
Reports that Farmington Hills, Michigan-based Compuware Corporation was looking to make two key acquisitions in 1998 which could assist in boosting its revenue amid choosing a site for its headquarters. Refusal by Peter Karmanos Jr., Compuware's chairman and chief executive officer, to name the...