A SENSE OF CHANGE BOTH OMINOUS AND PROMISING
- Stand together--or hang separately. Woodard, Joe // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;2/19/96, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p41
Reviews the book `Evangelicals and Catholics Together,' edited by Charles Colson and Richard John Neuhaus.
- Book reviews. Delaney, Joan // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Oct96, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p178
Reviews the book `Evangelicals and Catholics Together: Toward a Common Mission,' edited by Charles Colson and Richard John Neuhaus.
- WHILE WE'RE AT IT. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Oct1996, Issue 66, p95
Focuses the book "Evangelicals and Catholics Together," chosen as one of the top 25 book in 1995 by "Christianity Today." Comments from the editors of "Christianity Today" about the book.
- Books in brief. Marsden, Janet // National Review;12/25/1995, Vol. 47 Issue 24, p58
The article reviews the book "Evangelicals and Catholics Together: Toward a Common Mission," edited by Charles Colson and Richard John Neuhaus.
- WHILE WE'RE AT IT. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Dec1996, Issue 68, p58
Focuses on the book "Evangelicals and Catholics Together (ECT)," edited by Charles Colson and Richard Neuhaus. Expectation on the Society of Jesus of the book; Enjoyment of Neuhaus on the foreword given by Member of Parliament David Alton; Emphasis of Neuhaus on the importance of ECT to...
- What I'd like to tell the Pope about the church. George, Timothy // Christianity Today;06/15/98, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p41
Presents information the condensed version of a speech by the dean of Beeson Divinity School at Samford University during 1997 about the criticism of Catholics against evangelicals.
- The Future of Christianity in Latin America: Missiological Perspectives and Challenges. Padilla, C. Rene // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jul99, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p105
Discusses the outlook of Christianity in Latin America. Effects of socioeconomic, political and technological changes on Christianity; Growth of evangelical churches; Status of the Roman Catholic Church and Protestantism; Challenges for the third Millennium.
- CHRONICLE. // America;3/21/1914, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p553
The article offers world news briefs. The evangelical organization has introduced the concept of converting to another faith or religion among Catholics in Austria. In Ontario, a an individual has applied for a retaining fee of $10,000 to look after the liquor dealers. A woman has slashed a...
- EDUCATION. O'C, M.J. // America;3/21/1914, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p574
The article comments on the proposal to establish a National University of the United States in Washington. Congressman Fess of Ohio introduced a bill asking for an initial appropriation of $500,000 to inaugurate the establishment of the school. Pros and cons to the proposal of creating the...