How Should he Presume?
- TO THE EDITOR. Gottlieb, David // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p208
Presents a letter to the editor on the social problem of poverty in Michigan.
- POVERTY. Schlesinger, Benjamin // Child Welfare;Oct1965, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p467
A letter to the editor regarding poverty in North America is presented.
- What Does Minnesota Know? Sheketoff, A. Charles // American Prospect;8/26/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'What Does Minnesota Know?,' by Dave Hage in the Summer 2002 issue.
- Add it up. Booth, Elaine S. // New Internationalist;Jan/Feb2005, Issue 375, p2
Presents a letter to the editor of the periodical "New Internationalist," concerning the masculinization of wealth as the neglected side of the feminization of poverty.
- Poverty and human development. Walker, A. R. P.; Walker, B. F. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Dec1986, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p752
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on poverty and human development by F. S. W. Brimblecombe, in the July 1986 issue.
- She never thought. Carolyn // Windspeaker;May2004, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p5
Presents a letter to the editor on poverty.
- Colin L. Powell replies:. // Foreign Policy;May/Jun2005, Issue 148, p13
Presents a response to a letter to the editor of "Foreign Policy" regarding the interest of United States President George W. Bush's administration in helping the poor. Discussion of the article "No Country Left Behind," by former Secretary of States Colin Powell in the January/February 2005...
- Missing Link. Knapp, Michael S. // Educational Leadership;Mar1991, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p92
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "New Directions for Educating the Children of Poverty," in the September 1990 issue.
- RACE, POVERTY, AFFLUENCE, AND BREAST CANCER. Hall, Susan A.; Rockhill, Beverly // American Journal of Public Health;Oct2002, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p1559
This section presents a letter to the editor in response to an article on relation among race, poverty, affluence and breast cancer, by Nancy Krieger.
- RACE, POVERTY, AFFLUENCE, AND BREAST CANCER. Krieger, Nancy // American Journal of Public Health;Oct2002, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p1560
This section presents a response by Nancy Krieger to a letter to the editor on her article related to breast cancer, race and poverty.