- WHAT IS YOUR? Stevens II, Ray // Transworld Skateboarding;Jun2005, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p206
Reviews the music release "What Is Your?," by Contribution.
- Book Reviews. Solow, Robert M. // Eastern Economic Journal;Fall99, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p481
Reviews the book `What Do Economists Contribute?,' edited by Daniel B. Klein.
- Review. Stelzer, Irwin M. // Public Interest;Fall99, Issue 137, p111
Reviews the book `What Do Economists Contribute?' by Daniel Kleine.
- What is Justification About? Reformed Contributions to an Ecumenical Theme. // Interpretation: A Journal of Bible & Theology;Apr2010, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p224
The article reviews the book "What Is Justification About? Reformed Contributions to an Ecumenical Theme," edited by Michael Weinrich and John P. Burgess.
- Introduction: Implications for Practice- Core Contribution or Afterthought? Doh, Jonathan P. // Academy of Management Learning & Education;Mar2010, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p98
The article reviews the article "The Construction and Contributions of 'Implications for Practice:' What's in Them and What Might They Offer?" by Jean M. Bartunek and Sara L. Rynes, which is published in this issue of "Academy of Management Learning & Education."
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Carroll, Mary // Booklist;4/1/96, Vol. 92 Issue 15, p1339
Reviews the book `The Enemies List: With Contributions from the Readers of the American Spectator,' by P.J. O'Rourke. What the book entails; What inspired the author4 to write the book.
- Power over Power: What Power Means in Ordinary Life, How It Is Related to Acting Freely, and What It Can Contribute to a Renovated Ethics of Education. // Education Digest;Dec1981, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p69
Reviews the book "Power Over Power: What Power Means in Ordinary Life, How It Is Related to Acting Freely, and What It Can Contribute to a Renovated Ethics of Education," by David Nyberg.
- Shorter reviews. Allison Jr., Dale C. // Interpretation: A Journal of Bible & Theology;Apr96, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p199
Reviews the book `A Gospel for the New People of God: Studies in Matthew,' by Graham N. Stanton. Contributions of source criticism; What the main conclusion is.
- IN PRINT. // Building Design;2/14/2014, Issue 2095, p16
The article reviews the book "Buildings & Their Territories" by Tony Fretton and the 2014 edition of the magazine "San Rocco 08: What's Wrong With the Primitive Hut?," with contributions by David Kohn.
- The Heart-Mind Connection: How Emotions Contribute to Heart Disease and What To Do About It. Fuller, Howard // Library Journal;10/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 17, p75
Reviews the book "The Heart-Mind Connection: How Emotions Contribute to Heart Disease and What To Do About It," by Windsor Ting and Gregory Fricchione.