Moody's downgrades cooper again, citing high losses, line of credit
- Two Northeast Health Care Systems Part of Sector's Stabilizing Trend. // Bond Buyer;8/21/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31703, p3
Reports on credit ratings of two health care systems in the U.S. Overview of the rating of Massachusetts based Care Group Inc.; Information on debt structure of the group; Hospitals covered by rating agencies; Assessment of the management of New Jersey based Cooper Health System.
- N.J. health system, CHE plan merger. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;08/09/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30700, p1
Reports on the plan of Catholic Health East to acquire Cooper Health System. Finalization of the letter of intent; Financial losses of Cooper in 1998.
- Study: N.J. health care in decline. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;08/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30701, p1
Reports on the performance of the health care credit of New Jersey. Catholic Health East's acquisition of Cooper Health System; Financial condition of Cooper Health System; Financial deterioration of the state's hospitals.
- Health Care Sector's Future Still Uncertain, Raters Say. Daulerio, A. J. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31795, p36
Reports on the volatility of the health care industry in the U.S. Assessment of the overall credit quality; Role of the consumer in the design of health insurance benefits; Occurrence of dwindling access to capital.
- News Makers. // Modern Healthcare;01/28/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p78
Presents an update on personnel changes in the health care field in the United States as of January 28, 2002. Resignation of Leslie Hirsch from Cooper Health System; Management restructuring at Northwestern Memorial HealthCare; Appointment of Rick Brown at Wuesthoff Health Systems.
- Maryland County Earmarks $30M to Bail Out Health System. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p3
Reports that Prince George's County, Maryland, officials have decided to spend 30 million dollars over five years beginning in 2004 to help bail out the nearly bankrupt nonprofit Dimensions Health Care System. Plan by the county to sell some surplus property to finance the first year of the...
- Profitable Q1 Boosts PacifiCare Debt Rating, Outlook. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p27
Reports developments related to healthcare in Orange County, California. Credit rating for PacifiCare Health Systems Inc.; Selection of James Faherty III as chief executive officer of Health Care Property Investors Inc.; Sponsorship of the Patient Safety Officer Society by Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Ohio Community Hospital Junked. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34415, p22
The article reports that Standard & Poor's removed the investment grade rating of Ohio-based Alliance Community Hospital based on revised stand-alone, acute-care hospital criteria in November 2015.
- Bleeding a hospital. // Business News New Jersey;11/09/98, Vol. 11 Issue 40, p3
Highlights a report chronicling the embezzlement of millions of dollars from Camden, New Jersey's Cooper Health System. Time being served by Former Chief Financial Officer John Sullivan and controller P. John Lashkevich for the fraud; Basis for the report.