NAHB housing market index flat in April
- The Perfect Neighborhoods. Novak, David // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p86
Highlights several residential subdivisions in Indianapolis, Indiana. Includes the south Broad Ripple area, Woodmont Condominiums and Irvington housing; Amenities offered by the subdivisions; Details on the development of the subdivisions.
- Las Vegas residential real estate firms. // Las Vegas Business Press;7/31/95, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p10
Features a chart that ranked residential real estate firms in Las Vegas Nevada based on the number of agents. Number of branches; Broker/top local executives; Contact information.
- Westchester County first quarter comparisons. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/27/96 Supplement Market Facts, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p10
Presents data on various residential real estate transactions in Westchester County, New York from 1993 to 1995. Projections for 1996; First quarter comparisons; Number of homes sold; Median home sales price; List of residential builders.
- Residential real estate sales strong. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/29/96, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the increase in sales of residential properties in Westchester County, New York State for the period April 1, 1996 to June 30 over the second quarter of 1995. Increase in sales in condominiums, cooperative apartments and single family.
- Crops are king in Shelby. Heikens, Norm // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/13/97, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p1
Focuses on the decisions of farmers in Shelbyville in Indianapolis, Indiana not to sell their agricultural lands for residential development. Complaints from real estate agents; Agricultural concerns; Comments from land owners. INSET: Counties revising land-use policies..
- Developers preaching apartment conversions. Flamm, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;10/20/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p45
For many in the real estate industry, the rush of residential development taking place in downtown Manhattan, New York City feels familiar. Just as in the mid-1990s, a combination of government subsidies and a high commercial vacancy rate is fueling conversions of unwanted office buildings into...
- Investor group scoops up 122-acre Denton property. Roth, Steve // Business Press;11/22/96, Vol. 9 Issue 30, p5
Reports that an investment group in Texas has acquired 122 acres of the city of Denton, Texas to develop a residential community. Purchase of property from the Pugh family estate; Location of property; Boom in industrial markets in North Tarrant and South Denton county regions.
- A lot of nonsense is written about expensive houses. White, Simon // Mortgage Strategy;3/14/2011, p22
In this article, the author reveals the expensive houses in Great Britain and examines how these houses have an impact to the settlers.
- No. Brooklyn boom shakes neighbors. Engquist, Erik // Crain's New York Business;11/5/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p22
The article presents information on poor development of the housing construction industry in northern Brooklyn, New York City. The residents complain that the building blitz is damaging century-old homes, some of which have had to be evacuated and demolished. The Department of Buildings is...
- Top residential builders. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/09/96, Vol. 43 Issue 50, p20
Presents the top residential builders in Long Island, New York State ranked by the total number of units completed and under construction. Company name and address; Contact information; Type of units constructed; Number of units completed in 1995; Price range; Units available; Principal locations.