- Dirty money. // OECD Observer;Mar2004, Issue 242, p40
Reviews the book "The Financial War on Terrorism," published by the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development.
- Beneath the pale blue burqa: one woman's journey through Taliban strongholds. Stapleton, Colette // inCite;Dec2010, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p16
The article reviews the book "Beneath the Pale Blue Burqa: One Woman's Journey Through Taliban Strongholds," by Kay Danes.
- The War on Terrorism and the Terror of God (Book). Irvin, Dale T. // Church History;Dec2002, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p924
Reviews the book 'The War on Terrorism and the Terror of God,' by Lee Griffith.
- The Great Terror War. Boussios, Emanuel Gregory // Journal of World-Systems Research;Winter2006, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p350
The article reviews the book "The Great Terror War," by Richard Falk.
- War on Terror (Book). Pryce-Jones, David // Middle East Quarterly;Winter2003, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p94
Reviews the book 'War on Terror: The Middle East Dimension,' edited by Robert B. Satloff.
- 9/11 before and after: The dilemma of a 'justified' agenda. Susan, Shirley // Contours;May-Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 2/3, p33
Reviews the book "War on Terror," by Ninan Koshy.
- Terrorism and the Ethics of War. Coady, C. A. J. // Social Theory & Practice;Jul2012, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p560
The article reviews the book "Terrorism and the Ethics of War," by Stephen Nathanson.
- The Financial War on Terrorism. // Future Survey;May2007, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p20
The article reviews the book "The Financial War on Terrorism."
- The war on terrorism (Book). Nelson, Rachel Ayers // School Librarian;Summer2004, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p105
Reviews the book â€œThe War on Terrorism,â€ by David Downing.