THE CULT OF VIOLENCE
- Sinn Fein leader Adams. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;6/20/95, Vol. 87 Issue 143, p2
Reports the reiteration of Sinn Fein Leader Adams of his party's commitment to establish the peace process in Northern Ireland.
- Untitled. // New Statesman & Society;6/18/93, Vol. 6 Issue 257, p13
Profiles Gerry Adams, president of Sinn Fein. Books and events that influenced his political beliefs; Recommended film, book, play, poem and music; Trusted people; Views on freedom; Reform on British laws.
- Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Nordahl, Peter E. // Christian Science Monitor;3/16/95, Vol. 87 Issue 76, p2
Reports on the opening by Gerry Adams, the leader of the Sinn Fein of a lobbying office in the US. Censure over the US motion by the United Kingdom.
- The killing game. // New Statesman & Society;2/26/93, Vol. 6 Issue 241, p6
Editorial. Comments on the peace plan outlined by party president Gerry Adams at the Ard Fheis, party conference of Sinn Fein in the border town of Dundalik. His redefinition of the demands of Sinn Fein in terms of initiatives; The public perception of Adams; What Adams' speech showed; Details.
- Sinn Fein President Adams. Maclachlan, Suzanne; Seims, Shelby // Christian Science Monitor;5/25/95, Vol. 87 Issue 126, p2
Reports on the imploration of Sinn Fein President Gerry Adams to Britain to turn the historic meeting held on May 24, 1995 into the first of a series to seek a political solution over Northern Ireland. Renewal of demand for all-party discussions on Northern Ireland by Adams.
- Gerry Adams. // People;12/26/94, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p54
Focuses on Gerry Adams, leader of Sinn Fein, the political wing of the Irish Republican Army (IRA), selected as one of `People' magazine's twenty-five most intriguing people of 1994. The IRA's declaration of a ceasefire in Northern Ireland; Adams' background; Possibility of peace in Northern...
- The other side of Sinn Fein. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;2/28/94, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p22
Cites an article in the normally staid British newsmagazine the `Economist,' which is hopping mad (as are most of the British media) over the visit of Gerry Adams, president of Sinn Fein, to the United States early this month. His participation in the United Nations forum on Northern Ireland;...
- Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;5/5/95, Vol. 87 Issue 112, p2
Reports the accusations made by Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams against the police for the near-riot situation threatening peace in Northern Ireland.
- Sinn Fein's Gerry Adams Talks About Family History of Abuse. Daniels, Mark // Moderate Voice;12/20/2009, p14
A blog concerning Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams' family history of abuse is offered.