Fleeing Nature: The Wild God on Campus
- Personal View. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);11/17/1984, Vol. 289 Issue 6455, p1377
Comments on the moral issue of abortion in Great Britain. Belief for the rights of women in the society; Experiences in counseling women undergone abortion; Reaction after doing an abortion to a patient.
- FEMINISM AND ABORTION. Bayles, Martha // Atlantic (02769077);Apr90, Vol. 265 Issue 4, p79
Discusses ways in which pro-choice arguments reflect the ambitions, hypocrisies and contradictions of contemporary feminism. History of contemporary feminism; Contradiction between a feminism that denies gender and one that institutionalizes it; Certain feminists' argument that a fetus is not...
- Introduction. Delkeskamp-Hayes, Corinna // Christian Bioethics: Non-ecumenical Studies in Medical Morality;Aug2013, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p115
An introduction to the journal is presented in which author discusses several articles on ethical issues related to abortion including abortion as the price for conformity with the male model, the genesis of a right to abortion, and the sexual asymmetry with Christian feminism.
- Rights of most vulnerable ignored. Tasker, Catherine // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Sep2013, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p3
No abstract available.
- Greek Odyssey. Goldhill, Simon // History Today;Dec2007, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p70
I saw my first Greek play in 1973 on the night England failed to qualify for the World Cup, when they could not score against Poland. I stood in a dingy fish and chip shop near Waterloo Station and watched the last minutes. The newspapers were quick to use the word 'tragedy'â€¦ But what I...
- Is Abortion Debatable? Furedi, Ann // Conscience: The News Journal of Catholic Opinion;Spring2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the changes in the abortion debate since the 1970s. Significance of abortion rights in the women's liberation movement; Necessity for women to control their fertility; Globalization of the current anti-abortion debate; Financial and organizational support by American anti-choice...
- What Happened to Original Sin? McCollister, Betty // Humanist;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p43
Argues against the Catholic Church's negative stand on abortion. Reasons of the church for maintaining its stance; Arguments for abortion; Fetal innocence as heretical; Question on original sin as it relates to abortion.
- Sing to me of the judge, muse, a man of twists and turns. Carlin Jr., David R. // America;5/3/1997, Vol. 176 Issue 15, p9
Discusses the historical overview of moral attitudes toward abortion in the ancient times. How the historical overview of the law of abortion may affect the understanding of the judge in the modern era; How Judge Reinhardt begins his historical treatment in the law of abortion; How to acquit...
- When we build public policy on a blatant lie, don't be surprised that the lying spreads. Byfield, Link // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;9/02/96, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p2
No abstract available.