- Strategies for growth. BRIGGS, DAVID // Presbyterians Today;Jun2013, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p36
In this article the author focuses on the strategies for fast-growing U.S. Presbyterian Church congregations. It states that according to Presbyterian researcher Ida Smith-Williams, the Presbyterian congregations provide new opportunities to meet the needs of contemporary worshippers. It further...
- New worshiping communities are deepening PC(USA) diversity. Coe, Deborah // Presbyterians Today;Sep2014, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p7
The article focuses on the findings of the survey which states that Presbyterians agree that it is important for the U.S. that the population is becoming more racially and ethnically diverse. The decline of the separation between values and actions in some modest but important ways is discussed....
- Church Services Calendar. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);9/22/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 38, p8B
The article offers information on service schedules of different churches in Burnet, Texas for 2010 including Burnet Bible Church, Burnet Presbyterian Church and First Cowboy Church of Burnet.
- Burnet Church Calendar. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);4/15/2009, Vol. 137 Issue 15, p9A
A calendar of events related to church activities in Burnet County, Texas is presented which includes the schedules for Bible study, fellowships and worships.
- Taking risks for Christ. // Presbyterians Today;2010, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p10
The article offers information on the Big Cove Presbyterian Church which offered an informal worship service to reach out to people and community groups for activities and meetings.
- PRESBYTERIANS PIONEER THE VATICAN II SUNDAY LECTIONARY: THREE WORSHIP MODELS CONVERGE. Winter, Harry E. // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Spring/Summer2001, Vol. 38 Issue 2/3, p127
Documents three worship models within Presbyterianism. Information on the directory of worship; Discussion of the Worship Book of 1959 to 1970; Details on the book of common worship.
- Southampton Presbyterian closing doors after 92 years. Bandle, Scott // South County Journal;9/21/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 38, pA2
The article announces that the Southampton Presbyterian church will hold its last worship service on September 25, 2011 in Missouri.
- The Bertram Cumberland Presbyterian Church. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/25/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 30, p8A
The article reports on the special worship service of the Bertram Cumberland Presbyterian Church on July 29, 2007.
- Serving downtown and beyond. // Presbyterians Today;2010, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p12
The article presents the services offered and practiced by the Presbyterian members at the Presbyterian Church in Spartanburg, South Carolina.