WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- The Last Enemy. Marcus, Joel // Expository Times;Mar2007, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p287
The article presents Biblical reflections on Jesus Christ's death and resurrection in I Corinthians 15:19 and John 20:1-18. It questions Apostle Paul's claim that death has been destroyed through Jesus Christ's resurrection. It cites an article by sociologist Amitai Etzioni about the death of...
- DYING TO LIVE. Bradbury, John // Reform Magazine;Apr2012, p28
The article offers the author's insight on the death of the church relative to the Easter story of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in John's gospel. He discusses the reality of death which people live and the fact hat the church appears to be dying also in traditional forms of church...
- The glorious gospel of Jesus Christ. LAUGHLIN, TIM // Ellis County Press;7/25/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p4
The article offers the author's insights on the gospel of Jesus Christ which centers on His crucifixion, death and resurrection.
- Ask the Elder. Lawson, Elder X. // Tennessee Tribune;4/5/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p7B
In this article, the author replies to a question related to what happened to Jesus for the three days during his death and resurrection.
- Remember to celebrate Christ this Easter. Cockerham, Peggy // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);4/17/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p4
The article offers the author's insights on the celebration of Easter which is a remembrance to the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Ask the Elder. // Tennessee Tribune;1/19/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p7B
The article provides an answer to the question where Jesus was during the three days between His death and resurrection.
- One can only imagine the Easter events. Amsden, Patti // Collinsville Herald;3/28/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 13, pA5
The author reflects on the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Where was Jesus for the three days of his Death & Resurrection? // Tennessee Tribune;12/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p14B
The article provides an answer to a question about Jesus on the three days between his death and resurrection.
- FLESH OF HOPE & GLORY. Leithart, Peter J. // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p5
The article explains the significance of Jesus Christ's sacrifice in the cross and the mystery of His resurrection.