WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Doing the right thing. REES-ADAMS, SAM // Money Marketing;7/16/2015, Issue 1494, p47
In this article, the author comments on the use of corporate philosopher Roger Steare's decision making tool "Do the R..I.G.H.T. thing" in ethics workshops to tackle difficult decisions.
- Learn More About Managerial Analysis and Decision Support. // Business Officer;Oct2012, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p63
The article offers information on the Managerial Analysis and Decision Support workshop to be held on December 6-7, 2013 in Albuquerque, new Mexico.
- Canfield Christian Church welcomes public for six week program. // Farm & Dairy;10/23/2014, Vol. 101 Issue 5, pB22
The article offers information on the six-week program which aims to explore faith and determine life's purpose, to be hosted by the Canfield Christian Church in Canfield Ohio starting in the last week of October to November 29, 2014.
- News from... Rainbow Lifelong Learning Institute Boston. // Bay Windows;4/17/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p8
The article informs that on April 22, 2014, a workshop will be organized in Arlington to provide insights into the role of Islam in contemporary Afghanistan.
- Children: Yes or No, A Decision-Making Program for Women. Daniluk, Judith C.; Herman, Al // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Dec83, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p240
Presents a workshop for career women who were experiencing difficulty in deciding whether or not to have a child. Emotional and cognitive aspects of parenthood decision; Social implications of choosing a parenting or childfree lifestyle; Development of decision-making skills.
- ADVICE FROM EXPERTS: GETTING THE MOST OUT OF WORKSHOPS. Patterson, Beth // American Artist: Watercolor;Winter2003, Vol. 9 Issue 33, p14
The article offers advice to individuals on choosing and attending art workshops. One is advised to decide first on what direction to take in terms of art. It stresses the importance of knowing the level of the workshop. Individuals are also advised to consider the type of teaching, how to...
- Integrated Facility Management- Added Value By Innovation. Priess, Udo // International Journal of Management & Innovation;
Classically we divide the Facility Management into the three areas Infrastructural, Administrational and Technical. The new and innovative approach starts in the pre-project phase. The innovative way to design Facility Management Projects is to starts with a system that allows getting a better...
- Pharmacogenomics and regulatory decision making: an international perspective. Mendrick, D. L.; Brazell, C.; Mansfield, E. A.; Pietrusko, R.; Barilero, I.; Hackett, J.; Stürzebecher, S.; Jacobson-Kram, D. // Pharmacogenomics Journal;2006, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p154
Summarizes the case studies presented and ensuing discussions held during Track 6 of the DIA-FDAPWG-PhRMA-BIO Pharmacogenomic Workshop on regulatory decision making in Washington, D.C. in April 2005. Use of pharmacogenomics in drug development; Required response data in the genotype groups;...
- WERF Water Softeners Research Workshop. // Onsite Installer;Oct2009, Special section p15
The article discusses the Water Softeners Research Workshop conducted by the Water Environment Research Foundation (WERF) and its affiliates where it aims to address unresolved technical issues with water softeners use and on-site systems performance. The research agenda aims to provide more...