WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- RESOURCE GUIDE. // Gay & Lesbian Times;11/8/2007, Issue 1037, p31
A directory of resource guide for the gay communities in the U.S. is presented.
- Valley Organization. // Echo Magazine;7/24/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p30
A directory for GLBT community organization in Arizona is presented.
- Resources. // Empty Closet;May2008, Issue 412, p10B
A directory of services and organizations for the gay community in New York is presented.
- community resources. // DaKine;Apr2007, Issue 100, p30
A directory for various services for the gay community in Honolulu is presented.
- LAMBDA DIRECTORY. // Echo Magazine;10/30/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p76
A directory of Lambda businesses in Phoenix, Arizona is presented.
- COMMUNITY ACCESS. // Lesbian News;Dec2007, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p34
A directory for the gay community in the U.S. is presented.
- FEEDBACK. // Out;Oct2013, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p18
Letters to the editor is presented in response to the subgroup Reddit "Meet the Gaybros" by Mike Albo.
- Home, Home on the GAY Range. Giteck, Lenny // Advocate;11/15/79, Issue 280, p13
Focuses on the gay community of Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas. Effect of fundamentalist attitudes on gays; Attitude of religious people of Dallas towards the gay community; Developments that have taken place in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Are gay institutions roadblocks or way stations? Wolf, Steve // Advocate;9/13/73, Issue 120, p37
Examines the argument that exclusively gay institutions serve as roadblocks in the full social integration of homosexuals in the U.S. Factors that make it virtually impossible for gays to develop networks of meaningful and extensive social relationships; Gay enclaves' creation of the mistaken...