WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- FEEDBACK. // Out;Oct2013, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p18
Letters to the editor is presented in response to the subgroup Reddit "Meet the Gaybros" by Mike Albo.
- Home, Home on the GAY Range. Giteck, Lenny // Advocate;11/15/79, Issue 280, p13
Focuses on the gay community of Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas. Effect of fundamentalist attitudes on gays; Attitude of religious people of Dallas towards the gay community; Developments that have taken place in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Are gay institutions roadblocks or way stations? Wolf, Steve // Advocate;9/13/73, Issue 120, p37
Examines the argument that exclusively gay institutions serve as roadblocks in the full social integration of homosexuals in the U.S. Factors that make it virtually impossible for gays to develop networks of meaningful and extensive social relationships; Gay enclaves' creation of the mistaken...
- This Joy. Weems, Mickey // Outlook Ohio Magazine;Aug2014, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p39
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of being involved in gay community and having gay acquaintances.
- Steppin' Out September. // Word (Word Publications - Ted Fleischaker);Oct2008, p49
A photo essay which features events in the gay communities of Indianapolis, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio is presented.
- Time to speak out about HIV. Rowe, Gregory // Bay Area Reporter;1/17/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p6
Calls for more open discussions of HIV within the gay community in San Francisco, California. HIV-negative men's discrimination against HIV-positive men in the gay community; Refusal of HIV-positive gays to openly talk about their conditions with other gays; Political efforts by HIV-positive...
- NEWS OF THE GAYS Philadelphia. // Body Politic;Winter73, Issue 7, p25
Reports on the plan of the gay community in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to form a Gay Community Service which will serve the community in its various needs. Services to be offered; Information on the group's long-term plans.
- MY OUTLOOK. BILL, POMPANO // Hotspots Magazine;12/17/2015, Vol. 3050, p58
Several photographs of gay people in Florida are presented.
- A DIFFERENT CUT OF HUMANITY. Daggett, Gina // Just Out;4/4/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p19
Focuses on the revival of the Forest Grove chapter of Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays in Washington County, Oregon. Incidence of hate crimes; Awareness of the sexual minorities community; Political threat of the Oregon Citizens Alliance; Bias towards gay children.