WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- PRC resets rates. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Mar1996, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the statement by the Greeting Card Association (GSA) that the United States Postal Rate Commission has denied permission for the creation of two subclasses in First Class Mail by the Postal Service. Arguments against the subclasses.
- Deck the Box. // American Demographics;Nov99, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p72
Focuses on cards and mails being sent during holiday season in the United States (US). Statistics on the annual mail volume received by US Postal Service; Top ten holidays by number of cards sold; Number of stationary stores from 1970 to 1990.
- The USPS Sunrise Coupons. Ryskamp, John // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;10/21/2011, Vol. 207 Issue 21, p27
The article discusses the sale of Sunrise greeting cards at post offices of the U.S. Postal Service (USPS).
- Teaching kids what `no' really means. // USA Today Magazine;May93, Vol. 121 Issue 2576, p4
Examines healthy emotional development in children and focuses on when to place restrictions on where a youngster goes and what he or she can touch, do's and don'ts considered in terms of a child's safety. Recommendations from experts at Alliant Health System, Louisville, Kentucky; Give only a...
- Valentines create a post office bonanza. // USA Today Magazine;01/01/99, Vol. 127 Issue 2644, p6
Discusses how Valentine's Day cards contributed to the revenues of the United States Postal Service. Percentage of valentine wishes received by parents; Preference of individuals in celebrating Valentine's Day.
- GCA Settles on Stamp Hike. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb2002, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the agreement of the Greeting Card Association to settle a postal rate case, and the increase in cost of first class stamps in the U.S. Reason for the organization's acceptance of the rate increase proposed by the U.S. Postal Service.
- Greeting Cards and USPS. White, George // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug2012, Vol. 113 Issue 7, p28
The article discusses the need for the Greeting Card Association (GCA) and the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to work together to maintain the stability of the greeting card industry in the country. It states that the Postal Affairs Committee is working hard to push the amendment of the postal...
- Why Were These Cards Overprinted? Fricke, Charles A. // U.S. Stamp News;Sep2005, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p11
Discusses the issues surrounding several cards that were overprinted by the U.S. postal service. Description of the cards; Effect of overprinting on the cards; Question raised by the overprinting.
- THE US POSTAL SERVICE AND DICKSONS REACH ARTWORK LICENSING AGREEMENT. // Giftware News;Aug2007, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on a licensing agreement signed by the U.S. Postal Service and Dicksons Inc. that will allow Dicksons to utilize images on gift products. The agreement offers Dicksons use of the artwork in the gift, jewelry and greeting card categories for the next 3 years. Images and...