Jesus and the World Religions
- Jesus' Cross, Conflicts and the New Testament. Immanuel, Babu // Transformation (02653788);Jan2006, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p24
The article focuses on the powerful imagery of the cross as the central image to Christianity. It is viewed that the cross is the lifting up of Jesus or the divine salvific act. The significance of the cross is that it is the unavoidable finale to the conflicts undergone by Jesus in his life....
- DRAWING THE LINE. Carswell, Roger // Challenge Newsline;Nov2005, Issue 55, p7
Focuses on the punishment that Jesus Christ endure for all the sins of man. Responsibilities of every man; Benefits from asking God for second chance.
- Pluralismo e religiÃµes: a questÃ£o cristolÃ³gica em foco. de Oliveira Ribeiro, Cláudio // HORIZONTE: Revista de Estudos de Teologia e CiÃªncias da ReligiÃ;jan-mar2013, Vol. 11 Issue 29, p353
This essay presents a plural Christological perspective towards inter-religious relationships, from the perspective that every religious expression has its own faith and salvific proposal that should be accepted, respected, properly valued and improved through mutual approach and dialogue. Such...
- LA CRISTOLOGIA DI GIOVANNI DUNS SCOTO. Iammarrone, Giovanni // Miscellanea Francescana;2008, Vol. 108 Issue 1/2, p7
The Author presents an evaluation of Scotus' Christology in the light of contemporary Christology, focusing on its historic concreteness, biblical character, dynamic Salvation history, Trinitarian Christocentrism, salvific value of the Resurrection, and the universal salvation by Jesus Christ....
- Saving his flock. OLSON, CARL // Our Sunday Visitor;4/29/2012, Vol. 100 Issue 53, p14
The article discusses the salvation offered in the name of Jesus, the Good Shepherd.
- Jesus' saving work. OLSON, CARL // Our Sunday Visitor;10/28/2012, Vol. 101 Issue 26, p14
The article discusses the role of Jesus Christ to proclaim, liberate and sanctify mankind, as well as man's response to Christ's mission.
- How can I know that I am saved? LAUGHLIN, TIM // Ellis County Press;10/2/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p4
The article discusses salvation of a human soul by asking help from Jesus Christ, and suggests the periodical's readers to visit the periodical website to know more about salvation.
- The Theology of Religions. Moyaert, Marianne // Currents of Encounter;2011, Vol. 39, p11
The article discusses the three possible approaches for interreligious dialogue such as exclusivism, inclusivism, and inclusivism Exclusivism espouses the belief that salvation is for Christians only and that non-Christians will not be saved. Inclusivists believe that non-Christians can be saved...
- In Transition. Kruyswik, Rebecca // Bible Study Magazine;Sep/Oct2012, p25
The article provides information on how Christ transforms man and woman, slave and free, and Gentile and Jew. It says that the collective identity of man and woman was in Christ, who offered himself to redeem the people from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his will power...