Blacks and Jews Entangled
- Community. // New Jersey Jewish News;6/12/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p31
Photographs of several Jewish people present at different Jewish events in New Jersey including journalist Letty Cottin Pogrebin, seventh-grader Hannah Bard, and Noah Schraeder are presented.
- Single Jewish Male Seeking Soul Mate. R. L. // Jewish Book World;Autumn2015, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p49
No abstract available.
- Single Jewish Male Seeking Soul Mate. Seaman, Donna // Booklist;5/1/2015, Vol. 111 Issue 17, p77
No abstract available.
- Chapter 149: Letty Cottin Pogrebin. // Jewish Heroes & Heroines of America;2004, p304
The chapter profiles Letty Cottin Pogrebin, a Jewish American feminist leader and magazine editor. Pogrebin is one of most outstanding feminist journalists in the U.S. She was the founding editor of Ms. magazine, author of the column Working Woman and author of a number of books relating to...
- How Much Do We Really Want Peace? Pogrebin, Letty Cottin // Tikkun;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p53
Presents the text of the acceptance speech delivered by Letty Cottin Pogrebin upon receiving the Patricia Barr Peace Award at the Americans for Peace Now Annual Benefit in October 2003 in New York City.
- The Other and the Almost the Same. Berman, Paul // Society;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p4
Comments on the relations between African Americans and American Jews. Controversy caused by Khalid Abdul Muhammad's speech at Kean College in Union, New Jersey on November 29, 1993; Socialist Vladimir JankÃ©lÃ©vitch's theory about hatred and nationality; Economic differences between...
- Limits and Virtues of Dialogue. Eisen, Arnold // Society;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p17
Comments on an article about race relations between African Americans and American Jews. Reason African Americans and American Jews cannot want the same things; Disparities between the two groups; Reason for the obsession of American Jews with the idea of the chosen people.
- Black Jewish Splits. Meyers, Michael // Society;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p23
Comments on an article about race relations between African Americans and American Jews. Difference in economic and social conditions between African Americans and American Jews; Impact of separatism on African Americans and American Jews; Answer to the rift between African Americans and...
- How to comfort, not offend. Pogrebin, Letty Cottin // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/21/2013 Supplement, p16
The article discusses the Ann Katz Festival of Books and Arts in Indianapolis, Indiana on October 28, 2013, which will feature journalist and author Letty Cottin Pogrebin.