THE COMING AGE OF RELIGION
- U.S. BRIEFS. // National Catholic Reporter;9/29/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 42, p3
The article reports developments on religion in the U.S. Rod Parsley, a conservative evangelist was urged by Ohio religious alliance to stop mixing politics and faith and manipulation of religion for political gain. Officials of the Saints Episcopal Church were weighing whether to comply with a...
- Politics & Religion. Robertson, David // Moderate Voice;9/8/15, p12
In this article the author cites the disadvantage of creating a marriage between politics and religion and stresses that one's politics will be meaningless when standing before the Creator as God is a political Independent.
- Religion and politics. // America;8/3/1996, Vol. 175 Issue 3, p3
Editorial. Provides insights on the church's involvement in politics. Implications of a survey indicating a call for churches to express views on social and political issues; Impact of religion on politics and vice versa; Need for a moral coalition.
- Ga. Voters Oppose More Aid To Religion, Poll Finds. // Church & State;Feb2004, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p21
Reports on the proposal to abolish the church-state separation provisions of the Georgian state constitution. Prohibition of the state from funding dedicated human service providers.
- Biblical illiteracy! Appel, Samuel E. // Network News;Jan/Feb90, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p14
Discusses various aspects of secularism and politics. Emphasis on the teaching of the Bible as the authoritative Word of God in churches; Theological development.
- THE IMPACT OF RELIGIOSITY UPON POLITICAL STANDS: SURVEY FINDINGS FROM SEVEN CENTRAL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. Flere, Sergej // East European Quarterly;Summer2001, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p183
Presents a study which examined the relationship between politics and religion in six Central European countries. Methods; Findings; Conclusion.
- RAP volume 6 issue 2 Cover and Front matter. // Politics & Religion;Jun2013, Vol. 6 Issue 2, pf1
The article offers information on volume 6, number 2, June 2013 issue of the journal "Politics and Religion," including front and back cover, editorial board members, and table of contents.
- RAP volume 6 issue 2 Cover and Back matter. // Politics & Religion;Jun2013, Vol. 6 Issue 2, pb1
The article offers information on volume 6, number 2, June 2013 issue of the journal "Politics and Religion," including subscription, photocopying for users in the U.S., and a table of contents.
- Spirituality and politics lessons from B'not Esh. Plaskow, Judith // Tikkun;May/Jun95, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p31
Deals with the relationship between spirituality and politics. Author's experiences with the Jewish feminist spirituality collective B'not Esh; Need for the creation of a world where spirituality is possible; Influence of structural issues on difficulties with the projection of spiritual futures.