WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- What's love got to do with it? Hitchens, Christopher // Vanity Fair;Sep93, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p74
Opinion. Criticizes the administration of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their use of Michael Lerner's `politics of meaning'. Lerner's work in the liberation of Jewish theology; Effectiveness of Clinton's program of reforms; Articles in the Jewish publication `Tikkun'; Proposals for change from...
- Whatever the reasons, Republicans can't stand Hillary. Kremer, Jerry // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/15/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 29, p11A
Comments on the hatred of Republicans for U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton. Claim of some that the anger started with the Whitewater investigation during the term of former president Bill Clinton; Reaction of conservatives on the thought that the former first lady might someday run for president;...
- Dull and Duller. Crowley, Michael // New Republic;04/09/2001-04/16/2001, Vol. 224 Issue 15/16, p16
Examines the first few months in office of United States Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. Assertion that Clinton has given up her place as a Democratic Party star and focused on the banality of policy details; Her efforts to avoid bad publicity relating to the scandals around her husband, former...
- There Goes the Neighborhood. Bing, Stanley // New Republic;10/04/99, Vol. 221 Issue 14, p13
Focuses on activities of U.S. President Bill Clinton on his visit to Chappaqua in New York. Information on Clinton's wandering around the town all by himself in the middle day with a large dog and a shot gun on his shoulder; Behavior of the President at country golf club; Reference to the...
- Clintons Mark 10 Years of Annual Global Summit. // India -- West;10/3/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 46, pB16
No abstract available.
- Anything for political advantage. Cockburn, Alexander // New Statesman & Society;1/7/94, Vol. 7 Issue 284, p22
Opinion. Comments on America's first couple, President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary Rodham Clinton (HRC). HRC's career as lawyer; Call for politics of meaning; Preference for managed care approach in health care; Signposts to corporate efficiency; Instances of President Clinton's...
- Despite `reinventing' themselves, Clintons still have fundamental contempt for ordinary people... Sowell, Thomas // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/31/95, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p15
No abstract available.
- Clintons hunting for vineyard home? Walls, Jeanette; Feld, David // New York;10/4/93, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p19
Reports on Bill and Hillary Clinton's fascination with Martha's Vineyard. Purchase of summer house in exclusive Massachusetts getaway; Celebrity neighbors.
- Perspective on Whitewater. // Commonweal;4/8/94, Vol. 121 Issue 7, p3
Discusses the Whitewater controversy involving President Bill Clinton and wife, Hillary. Media coverage; Congressional investigations; Claims of coverup.