WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Bully Pulpiteers. Marsden, Janet // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1995, Issue 49, p61
Reviews the book "The Roosevelts: An American Saga," by Peter Collier and David Horowitz.
- The avengers. Gross, Michael // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Apr97, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p95
Features David Horowitz, author of `Radical Son,' and Peter Collier, his co-author in a series of family biographies. Obsession of the pair with the sins of the '60s; Biographical and career details; Founding of the Center for the Study of Popular Culture in Los Angeles, California.
- Conservative spotlight. // Human Events;2/3/95, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p14
Profiles the Center for the Study of Popular Culture. Role of its President David Horowitz and Vice president Peter Collier; Its ideology and programs; Political role of the Center; Comments of Horowitz on the role of the Center in society.
- The Fords (Book). Nardini, Robert F. // Library Journal;11/15/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 19, p75
Reviews the book 'The Fords: an American epic,' by Peter Collier and David Horowitz.
- The Kennedys (Book). Nardini, Robert F. // Library Journal;9/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 15, p1752
Reviews the book 'The Kennedys: An American Drama,' by Peter Collier and David Horowitz.
- The Rockefellers (Book). DeBenedetti, Charles // LJ: Library Journal;4/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p877
Reviews the book 'The Rockefellers,' by Peter Collier and David Horowitz.
- Audio reviews. Josyph, Peter // Library Journal;10/1/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 16, p128
Reviews the sound recording `The Rockefellers: An American Dynasty,' by Peter Collier & David Horowitz, read by Michael Anthony.
- The Fords: An American Epic (Book). // New Yorker;12/28/87, Vol. 63 Issue 45, p125
Reviews the book "The Fords: An American Epic," by Peter Collier and David Horowitz.
- The Kennedys. Gumulauski, Debbie // Library Journal;7/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 12, p150
Reviews the sound recording "The Kennedys," an audiobook which features a biography by Peter Collier and David Horowitz.