- Attacks on Occupy fuel the fire. Hinman, Pip // Green Left Weekly;11/2/2011, Issue 901, p6
The article informs about brutal police attacks on peaceful protesters of Occupy Wall Street, challenging the vast inequalities of wealth and power, and its consequence as violent protest, delivering a forceful lesson to new politicians.
- Justice for West Papua. Katsineris, Steven // Green Left Weekly;11/2/2011, Issue 901, p8
The article discusses the brutal attacks and killing by Indonesian army against the people for taking part in peaceful protests in West Papua and the silence of the Australian government over it as they have good relations with Indonesia.
- SA damns police attacks in Melbourne, Sydney. // Green Left Weekly;11/2/2011, Issue 901, p5
The article reports that the Socialist Alliance has condemned police attacks against the protesters at the Occupy Melbourne and Occupy Sydney protests over gross injustices and global ecological vandalism.
- STREET VIEW. // Santa Fe Reporter;4/2/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 14, p12
A photograph is presented of New Mexico people protesting against Albuquerque Police Department (APD) on April 6, 2014.
- Critic's Corner: Public outcry shouldn't hinder police protocol. Thomas-Tisdale, Alice // Jackson Advocate;5/14/2015, Vol. 77 Issue 32, p4A
The author discusses the brutality suffered by African Americans from police officers and the importance of peaceful and riotous protests.
- A Political Life. // New Yorker;11/29/1969, Vol. 45 Issue 41, p194
The article reviews the book "A Political Life," by Nat Hentoff.
- BOSTON BOY (Book). // New Yorker;5/19/86, Vol. 62 Issue 13, p121
Reviews the book "Boston Boy," by Nat Hentoff.
- Don't Think of an Anarchist. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;10/30/2011, p1
The article presents the author's insights on a photograph of a scene at the Occupy protest movement in Denver, Colorado. The author states that the so-called robo-cops used rubber bullets and pepper spray to overran the Occupy Denver encampment, and that the protesters who wore protective masks...
- EGYPT-TURMOIL. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);11/24/2011, Vol. 199 Issue 5226, p2
The article offers information on the clash between the civilians and police in Egypt. It states that clashes between Egyptian riot police and protesters stopped overnight for the first time in days, though demonstrators occupying Tahrir Square in Cairo, Egypt vowed to stay put until the army...