Christianity and Sex
- Strengthening Tradition for Sexual Morality. Lehrman, Nathaniel S. // Humanist;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article which focused on the effects of premarital sex on marriage featured in the November 2004 issue.
- Christianity and Sex. Mateer, Robert N. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Oct1993, Issue 36, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Sex and the Single Life," by Phillip Turner, published in the May 1993 issue of "First Things."
- Sexual Morality Revisited. Lamb, Stephen // Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought;Summer2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, Preceding p1
Presents a letter to the editor about an article by Wayne Schow, published in the Fall 2004 issue of the "Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought" to criticize his arguments regarding the possible permissibility of nonmarital sex which bespeak a lack of understanding of scriptural and prophetic...
- Letters. Anuszczyk, D. M.; Stein, Alexandra; Griffith, Anna; B., Gillian; Hillyer, Rene // Cicada;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p2
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Criticism to stories published by the "Cicada" magazine; Influence of several stories including premarital sex; Views on homosexual rights.
- Letters. M., Nathan; C., Charlene; Meadows, Sarah // Cicada;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p2
Presents letters to the editor referencing article and topics discussed in previous issues related to teenagers. Tales about popularity and teenage love; Literary works that inspire teenagers; Opposition to cursing and premarital sex.
- Letters. Gentile, Sarah; Valenti, Eva; Cumbee, Katherine // Cicada;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles that appeared in previous issues of "Cicada," including "Like Juggling Water," in the January/February 2006 issue, comments on the opinion of Sarah Meadows against cursing and sex references, and insights about swearing,...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. BASLER, HOWARD B.; DE LANEY, C. F.; HOPKINS, RHONDA; MAC EOIN, GARY; W. D. // America;3/1/1969, Vol. 120 Issue 9, p234
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the editorial "Premarital Sex in College" in the February 1, 1969 issue, "The Future of Catholic Books," by Paul K. Cuneo in the February 8, 1969 issue, and the editorial with the fine tribute and...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. ANDERSON JR., HOUSTON D.; BARBS, LEVERT; GREEN, JOHN; VISION, PHILIP H.; WALKER, CHARLES E.; SONIAT, JOHN T.; ASHLEY, H.; DOUGLAS, LEWIS L.; ARRINGTON, CARL M.; SUYDAM, PETER R.; COLBERT, DOROTHY; BUNNELL, EVELYN; WOODWARD, LAURELLA; TUCKER, OLIVIA; KUHN, HELEN; MENZEL, HANNELORE; J. W.; DENNIS, ALFRED L.; JOHNSON, WAYNE // Ebony;Nov1952, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Negro Millionaires of Texas", "How Moral Are Our Coeds," by Milton A. Smith and "I Am A Woman Again," by Gladys Bentley.
- you may be right. Kennedy, Will; Proctor, Joe; Flynn, Rita; Bressler, Mary Anne; Murphy Jr., Thomas P.; Melevage, Bernard A.; Koncel, Ed; Robertson, Deacon Marvin // U.S. Catholic;Mar2006, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p5
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles discussed in previous issues. "Does True Love Have to Wait?," which focused on pre-marital sex; "What They Overcame," which featured women religious leaders; "Let's Get in Touch with God's Feminine Side," which discussed the feminine images of...