AN ESTABLISHMENT IN TRAVAIL
- The establishment that was. Marty, M.E. // Christian Century;11/15/89, Vol. 106 Issue 34, p1045
Review of the book `Between the Times: The Travail of the Protestant Establishment in America, 1900-1960' edited by William R. Hutchison. Collection of essays that study establishment; Protestantism in America between 1900 and 1960.
- Paperback history. Dooley, B. // History Today;Jan92, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p60
Reviews the books `The Special Relationship: Anglo-American Relations since 1945,' edited by W. Roger Louis and Hedley Bull, `The American Age: US Foreign Policy at Home and Abroad since 1750,' by Walter Lafeber, `The Liberal Mind in Conservative Age: American Intellectuals in the 1940s and...
- Book reviews: American. Allitt, Patrick N. // Catholic Historical Review;Oct1990, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p895
Reviews the book `Between the Times: The Travail of the Protestant Establishment in America, 1900-1960,' edited by William R. Hutchison.
- Between the Times: The Travail of the Protestant Establishment in America, 1900-1960 (Book). Miller, Robert Moats // Journal of American History;Dec90, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p1062
Reviews the book `Between the Times: The Travail of the Protestant Establishment in America, 1900-1960,` edited by William R. Hutchinson.
- Nova opportunities. // New Hampshire Business Review;03/13/98, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p14
Reports on an environmental protection workshop from March 25-26, 1998 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Objective of workshop called the New England/Nova Scotia Environmental Workshop; Lineup of activities; Contact information.
- ACHEMA 2012 Preview. // Global Processing;May2012, p9
The article offers information on the world forum of the process industry in chemical engineering, environmental protection and biotechnology, ACHEMA, will be held in Frankfurt am Main, Germany on June 18-22, 2012.
- Greenies not to blame for Victorian bushfires. Stutter, Anthea // Green Left Weekly;4/1/2009, Issue 789, p6
The article offers information on the incident of Victorian bushfires caused by extreme weather conditions in New South Wales on February 7, 2009 being debated in the first public forum of the Western Community Action Network (WeCAN) on March 19, 2009.
- CLIMATE OF INJUSTICE: Demand for rich nations to do more. Barton, Cat // Eastern Eye;11/18/2011, p17
Information on the Climate Vulnerable forum held in Dhaka, Bangladesh on November 14, 2011 is presented.
- Shared blame. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/2/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 23, p10A
The article comments on the developments during the Long Island Environmental Voters Forum regarding the increasing supply of McMansions in Long Island, New York. The Voters Forum wants to expose how the Long Island Builder's Institute and politicians are hampering its efforts to preserve open...