- Scoot boot. // Hollywood Reporter;8/24/95, Vol. 338 Issue 34, p3
Reports on the retirement of New York Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto.
- Huckleberry Fin. Lidz, Franz; Kennedy, Kostya // Sports Illustrated;8/28/95, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p28
Reports on the retirement of baseball announcer Phil Rizzuto. Reputation of Rizzuto's style in announcing games; Poems inspired by Rizzuto's announcing style.
- Little Phil. Ziegel, V. // New York;12/24/90-1/1/91, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p91
Profiles Phil Rizzuto, 72, a baseball broadcaster for 34 years. Childhood; Baseball career as a player; Broadcasting style.
- Phil Rizzuto. // Sports Illustrated;8/27/2007, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p14
An obituary for Phil Rizzuto is presented.
- Phil Rizzuto 1917-2007. // Time;12/31/2007, Vol. 170 Issue 27, p172
An obituary for baseball player and broadcaster Phil Rizzuto is presented.
- Rizzuto quits. DiOrio, Carl; Galloway, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter;8/21/95, Vol. 338 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the resignation of sportscaster Phil Rizzuto from the television station WPIX. Reasons for resigning.
- ENDNOTES. SUN YUNG SHIN // Rough, & Savage;2012, p121
The article presents quotes from several poets regarding their poems which are published within the same issue of the periodical.
- EDITORS' NOTE. Broatch, Ronda; Lawrence, Jenifer Browne // Crab Creek Review;2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, preceding p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue regarding the poets and winners and finalists for the 2013 poetry contest.
- Ambika Ananth: Editorial Comment. Ananth, Ambika // Muse India;Nov/Dec2013, Issue 52, p1
The author comments on the poetic value of a poem.