THE SIDER CRUSADE
- What's your handicap? // U.S. Catholic;Nov97, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p6
Presents an excerpt from the book `Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger,' by Ronald J. Sider dealing with the estimated cost of providing basic social services in developing countries.
- THE EVANGELICAL SCANDAL. Guthrie, San // Christianity Today;Apr2005, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p70
Interviews Ron Sider, author of several evangelical books such as "The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind." Comment on the accusation that evangelicals are hypocrites; Explanation on the assertion that all congregations need to be connected to a denomination; Observation of the things that...
- Ron Sider's unsettling crusade. Stafford, T. // Christianity Today;4/27/92, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p18
Profiles Ron Sider, seminary professor and author of the controversial book `Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger.' Evangelical background; Educational development; How he began to blend his Christianity with his views on social justice; Overview of his philosophy, which applies evangelical...
- Hope for Children in Poverty: Profiles and Possibilities. // Publishers Weekly;4/9/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 15, p49
The article reviews the book "Hope for Children in Poverty: Profiles and Possibilities," edited by Ron Sider and Heidi Rolland Unruh.
- Active but limited government. OLASKY, MARVIN // World (0888157X);4/5/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p32
An interview with Liberal Christian activist and author Ron Sider, founder of Evangelicals for Social Action, is presented. Sider mentions that he loved the farm and every boy in Canada plays hockey, although he had to wear glasses. He states that white evangelicals were frequently on the wrong...
- Acknowledgements to referees 2003. // Sexual Plant Reproduction;Mar2004, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p311
Lists referees of the periodical "Sexual Plant Reproduction".
- Author Index. // Quality of Life Research;Dec1999, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p773
Presents lists of contributing authors of the journal "Quality of Life Research."
- RECENT JOYCEANA. Herring, Phillip // Contemporary Literature;Fall83, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p387
Focuses on several publications on James Joyce in the United States. Consideration of Karen Lawrence, author of 'The Odyssey of Style in Ulysses' as most theoretically sophisticated writers on Joyce; Content of 'The Transformation Process in Joyce's Ulysses,' by Elliot Gose; Portrayal of Joyce...
- KEEPING POSTED. // Saturday Evening Post;2/2/1952, Vol. 224 Issue 31, p104
The article provides information on the authors who contributed to the February 2, 1952 issue of "The Saturday Evening Post."