- Over half of Americans volunteer. // Nonprofit World;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p56
Offers information on the results of a 1998 survey of Americans' attitudes and information governing volunteering, conducted by Yankelovich Partners for Lutheran Brotherhood.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Our Sunday Visitor;2/13/2011, Vol. 99 Issue 42, p3
The article presents statistics on Internet users in the U.S. who participate in volunteer organizations.
- STATS. // Bulletin of the Association of College Unions International;Jul2012, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p4
The article presents statistics on volunteer work among college students as revealed by the 2012 Civic Engagement Student Survey, including the percentage it was able to teach collaboration and the percentage that joined a service-oriented group.
- GOD’S LOVE WE DELIVER. // Crain's New York Business;12/17/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p0025
The article cites the number of people being fed by God's Love We Deliver annually and the number of the nonprofit's volunteers annually.
- The youth `crisis.' Whitman, David; Chetwynd, Josh // U.S. News & World Report;05/05/97, Vol. 122 Issue 17, p24
Discusses the volunteerism summit being held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the spring of 1997, which aims to save a troubled generation of teenagers. Suggestion that today's youths are actually better off than their parents were a quarter century ago; Examples of where the crises are...
- Hands On Nashville Volunteer Report Card May 17 Flood Response Volunteerism. // Tennessee Tribune;5/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p13A
The article presents statistics on the approximate number of volunteer hours donated to flood recovery by Hands On Nashville volunteers, the number of years Hands on Nashville volunteers have made to make difference in the community and the number of project sites coordinated by Hands on Nashville.
- Any volunteers? // American City & County;Nov2009, Vol. 124 Issue 11, p16
The article presents statistics on American volunteerism in 2008 which shows the number of adults nationwide who volunteered, hours of service rendered by volunteers, and the percentage of Utah residents who volunteered.
- PLANNING STATS. // Planning (14672073);3/28/2008, Issue 1762, p5
The article presents the planning statistics on community development in Great Britain. The amount in business rates that the Treasury expects to raise by cracking down on developers has reached Â£950 million, with professionally qualified volunteers who support Planning Aid has reached 600....
- Altababa medical volunteer group mission to Almanagil hospital, Sudan: new ideas for long-term partnership, success factors and guidelines for other groups. Ahmed, G. Y.; Hassan, I.; Jafar, S.; Alawad, M.; Jameel, A.; Abdullah, M.; Suror, M. // Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal;Jun2015, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p440
T Sudanese medical volunteers have a long history of working in districts with poor health-care infrastructure. Altababa medical volunteer group (AMVG) was established by Sudanese physicians working in Saudi Arabia who desired to contribute to improving clinical services and training in their...